'Its Not What It Looks Like' part 2

Mason's POV:

Did I just call her what I think I called her? Well, she shouldn't have been with that guy. She's my girlfriend, or was, I don't really know at this point. She is just like Rynn. A no-good fucking slut.

She stood there staring at me, eyes wide, mouth hanging open a little.

"Y-you think I'm a s-slut?" She asked breathless.

"Well I'm not calling you an angel. Plus, you were kissing that guy when you have a boyfriend."

"I wasn't kissing him Mason! I ran into him and he fell on me! I can't believe you called me a slut! God, Mason, I thought you were better than that. I guess not. Your just a fucking jerk who jumps to conclusions. I'm so happy that we cleared this up, aren't you? Because now I know that I'm never going to talk to you again. Ever." Was she telling the truth? Her eyes were starting to water and all my wolf wanted to do was wipe away the tears and kill the person who did this but...

...That person was me and I know now what I lost as I see her putting on her sweatshirt and walking away from me. My perfect girl. I called her a slut and I was completely wrong. She is still a virgin.

'She wasn't kissing him, and you know that.' My wolf said.

'I really don't need this right now, Damian.' I told him.

'Yes you do. You just made us lose the most important girl in our lives. Are you happy now? Now you can be with any slut you want. Ashley wasn't a slut and you know that. You know that she would never hurt anybody like that. She's not that kind of girl. She's the nicest girl we've ever met and you just fucking ruined it. Nice going dumbass.' And with that, my wolf cut me off.

I honestly felt really bad, but I saw what I saw. And I saw a guy on top of her and they were sweating and smiling.

'She ran away from you. Of course she was sweating.' My wolf said.

He had a point. God I really fucked up this time, didn't i?

'Yep'

'Shut up Damian!'

'No! You're a fucking idiot if you think that I'm going to let you live this down. First you make our mate have a panic attack-'

'That was your fault!

'Anyway.... She hates you. Not me. You are the one who called her a slut, not me.'

He was right.

'Of course I am.' I rolled my eyes and growled at him. I started running in the direction Ashley had gone just minutes before.

I got out to the parking lot. And you wouldn't guess what I saw. I saw Rynn punching Ashley.

I growled loudly and Rynn and Ashley looked at me at the same time. Both had fear in their eyes. Ashley's eyes were already a light blue because of Rynn punching her.

Shits about to go down. Fast.