Chapter Eighteen- 'Ashy-Bear'

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to find Mason's beautiful sleeping face next to mine. His arms were tightly wound around me possessively as if someone would come in and take me in our sleep.

I really do love him a lot but he can be a bit of a possessive guy and even if its extremely sexy, he can't be like that all the time.

I moved a little because it was almost time for my last session of PT and I didn't want to be late.

Mason groaned but he was still deep in sleep. "Ashley. don't. Go." he mumbled in his sleep.

He's dreaming about me? that's so cute.

"Mason. Babe I have to get ready." I leaned up and kissed his cheek but he didn't move. I kissed his lips and he didn't respond for a little while but then his lips moved on mine in perfect sync.

I pulled away and he closed his eyes again and said, "Shhhh. I'm asleep." And puckered his lips.

I laughed and pulled out of his iron like grip. I walked over to my clothes and grabbed the outfit I picked out yesterday for today.

I walked into the small bathroom and pulled on the outfit. It was white skinny jeans and a black muscle shirt that goes about 2 inches under my waist.

I walked out and grabbed my white flip flops and pulled them on. I walked over and sat next to mason on the bed while he slept. "Can you pick out my outfit, kitten?"

"Kitten?"

"Yes. Kitten. Kittens are cute, so are you. now can you pick out my outfit?"

"Sure." I got up, kissed his head and walked over to masons clothes.

I grabbed a pair of black jeans and a shirt that had the Super Man symbol on it.

I walked over to the bathroom and placed the clothes on the counter thing and then walked back to mason. "Mason your clothes are in the bathroom." he groaned.

"I don't wanna get up."

"I have to go to PT with my male doctor..." I said and mason shot up, grabbed his clothes and walked in the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he came out in the outfit I picked out and came over and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and he buried his face in my neck.

"I have to brush my hair and teeth." I whispered.

He took my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. He picked up my brush and carefully brushed my hair. I smiled and started brushing my teeth.

He finished brushing my hair and moved it to one side of my neck. While I was still brushing my teeth, he put his face in the crook of my neck and I think he started falling asleep holding on to me.

I finished brushing my teeth and turned around in Mason's arms. Sure enough he was asleep. I kissed his cheek and he woke up. "Go back to sleep.. I can go alone today."

"No you need... protection..." he mumbled falling back to sleep standing up and holding on to me.

"Mason, please. I'll be fine. I want you to go to sleep. Please babe?" I kissed him. "Please?"

He groaned. "Fine but only until its time to leave. And don't worry about waking me up. My wolf will do that."

"Ok now sleep." he nodded and walked over to the bed.

I turned on the TV and watched Spongebob.

---10 minutes before PT---

Mason started stirring in his sleep and moved his hands to make sure I was still there. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it showing him I was here and alright.