Chapter 43- 'Lost You'

'Lost You'

-Mason's POV-

I walked closer to Ashley and pulled her into my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I nuzzled my face into her neck and I felt Xavier's presence leave. I walked up to my room and laid Ashley down on my bed and laid on top of her. She laughed still clutching on to me with her arms and legs. "Don't ever do that again you jerk!" she cried as she pulled my face in close to hers and kissed me passionately.

"Well if this is going to happen every time, might as well." I replied sarcastically and kissed her again. I grabbed her jaw line and pushed her face closer to mine and pushed her further into the bed. She grabbed my hair in her hands and she started crying but didn't break away. "Baby." I whispered pulling away, "What's wrong?"

"I thought I was going to lose you. I lost you once, and I don't want to lose you again."

"Baby you won't have to. I promise. I'll always come back to you. Always."

"But what if you don't? What if I lose you forever? What will I do then?"

"It won't ever come to that."

"But what if it does? What if-" I smashed my lips to hers and pulled her even closer to me. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and began massaging her gums and our moans were exchanged. "I love you." she whispered.

"I love you more."

"Not possible."

"Oh believe me baby it is." she rolled her eyes and began kissing me again, not as hard as I had kissed her, but harder than the usual kisses we would exchange. "So you missed me?" I laughed.

She rolled her eyes and hugged me closer to her, I've never seen her this...needy. I loved it. I love feeling needed by her- I need to be needed by her. And slowly, we fell asleep.

------

(A/N)

Okay guys I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while! And this is just a filler chapter so you guys could have something of this book to read.

To those of you who have stuck with this book, thank you. It means a lot to me.