Chapter 15- 'Hospital Night'

Ashley's POV:

Mason and I were laying in my hospital bed and we were watching Twilight.

Hilarious right? 😬

"What team are you?" Mason asked.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"What team are you? Like Team Edward or Team Jacob?" I pretended to think for a minute.

"Team.....Edward." I said smiling. He looked a little hurt.

"Oh." He mumbled.

I got up and turned to face him. "Mason," I said and he looked at me, "I'm team Mason." I pecked his lips and got back down on my pillow.

Mason then looked at me again and moved so he was hovering over me. "I'm team Ashley." He leaned down and kissed my lips and after a few minutes, he licked my bottom lip and I let him in.

His tongue explored my mouth like there would be a test on it. Then our tongues fought for dominance and he won.

After a while, I pulled away to catch my breath. He looked disappointed but he realized that he could barley breathe either.

He didn't move from hovering over top of me, he stayed there. I looked into his eyes while he looked into mine.

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I leaned up and pecked his lips before going back down on to my pillow and watching the movie.

Throughout the movie, Mason kept pointing out how un-real the wolves look.

"You're getting really upset over this, aren't you?" I asked him amused.

"Yes. And if they made fun of your kind then you would be too." He said poking my nose. "Hey Ashley, how many kids would be the limit for you? I mean, in the future."

"I don't know. I wouldn't really put a limit on it. But no more than 20. That's a little outrageous." We laughed.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah Mason?"

"Will you be the mother of my children? When we get older?"

I blushed, "I- I don't know. It depends."

"Ashley?"

"Yeah Mason?"

"When we get you out of here, can I take you out on a date?"

"Yes you can." I smiled.

"Ashley?"

"What Mason?" I asked getting a little annoyed.

"Do you fall for puppy-dog eyes?"

"Yes. Why do you think I hate my brothers?"

"They fall for your eyes though."

"I honestly don't know why. You can't make a puppy-dog face with bright blue eyes. That's why I envy people with brown eyes. They are adorable and they don't even know it."

"Oh. I know I'm adorable." Mason chuckled. I punched his arm.

"And here I was thinking we were having a moment. Guess not. Maybe I won't be the mother to your children..."

He gasped, "No, no, no. Ashley. Please? I'm not cocky like that all the time. I'm sorry."

I laughed and he looked confused. "I was kidding..." I said amused. I saw a look of relief cross his features.

"You scared me there..." With that, he pecked my lips and smiled. We were in our own little world, then the nurse came in.

🐺Mason's POV🐺