Chapter Eight- 'Bedtime'

Mason's POV:

We walked back up to Ashley's room and when we got in, I closed the door and ran up behind Ashley and grabbed her waist, buried my face in her neck, and spun her around. I heard her giggles fill the room and I swear I never wanted it to end. "Mason....put me......down!" She said in between giggles. I chuckled and kissed her neck and put her down, but kept my arms around her waist.

She turned around in my arms and stood on her tippy-toes and kissed my cheek. She got back down to her normal height and smiled up at me. I smiled back down and kissed her nose. She pulled out of my arms and grabbed my hand. "Where do you wanna sleep?" she asked me. What did she mean?

"What?" I asked her.

"Couch or bed or bean bags."

I smirked, "In the bed. With you." I whispered the last part.

She blushed, "I don't think my dad would like that...." She whispered.

"I don't care." I whispered back. I smiled down at her and she smiled a small smile and then she walked over to a green door on a purple wall.

"Here is the bathroom. You can get changed in here. I'll be in my closet," she pointed to a purple door on a green wall, "You can come in when you're done." She smiled and turned to leave.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and got close to her ear and whispered, "What're we gonna do in there, Ashley." She shivered.

"Well, I'm getting this stupid hairspray out of my hair and then I'm putting it up in a pony-tail. I have a feeling that you get bored easily, so you can go in there and play darts or something." She turned around and faced me.

"Deal." I said and walked into the bathroom. I walked back out and she was in the closet. I walked in and I was amazed at how big it was.

It had white walls with neon green polka-dots everywhere. Then on one side of the closet, there is cubbies and in those cubbies are different pairs of shoes. Sneakers mostly, but there are some heels.

'Nothing like Rynn.' My wolf said.

'I don't know what I was thinking when I dated her. God, I was so stupid.'

'You weren't thinking. A part of you was, but your head wasn't. And yes, yes you were so, so stupid.'

"Did you hear what I said, Mason?" Ashley asked.

"Sorry, no I was talking to my wolf." I said and looked at her. She had her hair in a pony-tail and she was turned around to look at me. She was raising an eyebrow.

"That's so cool! How can you talk to him if he's just an animal inside you?"

'Hurtful!' My wolf said. I smiled.

"Well, for one, you just offended him. And two, I can talk to him through my mind."

"I didn't mean to offend him." She smirked.

"Well, you can make it up to him." I said standing up and walking over to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up and put her on one of the higher shelf thingies so she was around my height. She put her arms around my neck.

"And how can I do that, wolf boy?" She winked.

"Well..." I trailed off and she giggled, but I cut her off by kissing her. "Like that." And I kissed her again. I let one of my hands off her waist and tightened my hold with the other one. I put my free hand on her neck and pulled her closer, if that was even possible. She smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"I think I made it up enough, don't you think?" She giggled. I shook my head 'no' and she smiled and pecked my cheek and pushed me slightly so she could hop down. "Why are you so tall?" She asked seriously.

"Why are you so short?" I replied with the same serious face that she had. She smiled and laughed a little which caused me to laugh a little. "You have a beautiful laugh." I whispered and smiled down at her. She blushed and looked away. "Don't hide from me, Ashley." I growled playfully in her ear, but there was a little bit of a real growl in there.

"Sorry..." she mumbled. I chuckled and shook my head. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the closet and toward the bed. I pulled back the covers and picked her up and put her on the bed and tucked her in. I walked to the other side of the bed and got under the covers.

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you." I whispered. I couldn't help but to think back to when she said she didn't love me. I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed it. She shivered and I smiled. Then I felt her breathing slow down, and I knew she was asleep.

'I can't wait to wake up tomorrow.' My wolf said."Me either.'And with that, I fell asleep with my dream girl in my arms.