Chapter Twenty Seven- 'She Was Mine'

'She Was Mine'

Mason's POV-

After I cleaned Ashley face off and made sure there were no signs that she had been crying, it was time for second period.

"You be careful. Mr. Lucid is very tough, don't piss him off. If you do see that he is getting mad, say my name quietly. Ok?" I said holding on to her arms.

She nodded quickly and I pecked her lips once before kissing her passionately. She pulled away, "You're gonna make me late."

"I don't care." I said kissing her and grabbing the back of her head. "I'm their alpha. You're going to be their luna. You can do whatever you want." I kissed her lips passionately

I could tell that she didn't fully trust me again, and I had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, but I wanted to live in the moment.

I walked Ashley to her next class and when I walked in, I smelled a scent.

A scent that was all too familiar.

Rynn.

I growled and pulled Ashley closer. She pushed away from me a little and looked up at me and smiled a little then walked towards the back.

I whimpered and looked down. I was about to leave the room when I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

It wasn't Ashley because she can't reach my shoulder and I would've felt the sparks and warm tingly feeling.

It was Rynn's hand.

"Get. Off." I growled.

"Mason, what happened to you?" she asked me as I turned to look at her. she had died her hair again and became sluttier.

She was wearing neon blue very short shorts and a black tank top that didn't cover her bra.

Her hair was pink and yellow.

Bright yellow.

It reminded me of corn.

"What?" I asked exasperated. I looked over at Ashley and she was talking to some guy. I growled and she looked at me. Her eyes flickered to Rynn and she raised her eyebrows before shaking her head.

She continued talking to the guy and Rynn started talking to me again too. "Ever since you met Ashley, you've been different. You haven't even talked to me, we haven't done this." She said and wrapper her arms around my neck and mine around her waist and kissed me.

She kissed me.

Gross!

I pushed her off me and growled at her. "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" Ashley screamed. Aw crap.

"See, Ashley, I told you." Rynn sneered. "Mason chose me over you, it may have taken longer than I had expected, but-"

"What the fuck are you talking about? You fucking kissed me!" I snarled.

"Okay class-" Mr. Lucid came in and dropped his briefcase on the desk. "Hello, Mason, can I help you?" He bowed his head in respect.

I looked at Ashley and she was crying, again because of me. "Can I talk to Ashley and Rynn outside, please, and tell everybody that Ashley and me are leaving for the day?" I calmed myself down.

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" Ashley shrieked the same time as Rynn said "Okay, I will!"

Mr. Lucid nodded and motioned for us to leave. I grabbed Ashley's hand and pulled her with me. She was trying to pry my fingers off of her hand, but it wasn't working. She thrashed her hand around and screamed at me to let her go. I picked her up and carried her outside to the courtyard, with Rynn trailing behind us, watching my ass. She is so gross, like, why didn't I notice that before?