Chapter 14- 'Physical Therapy'

Ashley's POV-

As I was pushed down the hallways in the hospital, I thought back to when Rynn had beaten me up.

~Flashback~

I was walking out of the woods wiping tears off of my face and taking deep breaths as I tried to calm myself down.

I was almost passed my car when a fist came crashing down on my face. I screamed out in pain and the person just laughed.

'I know that laugh.' I thought. Then the memories of the mall came back to me and I saw that head of dyed blonde hair.

Rynn.

I looked up and got up. I glared at her and said, "Rynn. I'm just trying to go home. I don't want to deal with you right now."

She sneered, "Why is little Miss Perfect crying? Did Mason come to his senses and dump you? I mean it wouldn't shock me." She chuckled to herself. I have to admit, that hurt a little bit. I mean, I know that I'm not good enough for Mason. I mean, he perfect, besides the whole possessive growling thing, but he is still way too good for me. He's 17. I just turned 14 in April. Even when I'm in High School with him, I'll be 14 until April.

"Rynn, please, I'm not little Miss Perfect, and news flash bitch, neither are you."

"You shouldn't have said that, Ashley." With that, she started beating me up and Mason came. When I heard him growl, I got scared because I thought that he was going to yell at me, but he tackled Rynn.

My hero <3

~Flashback Over~

We stopped in front of a door and the nurse knocked. We heard a 'come in' and she wheeled me in there. There was a man in there setting up something for my therapy. "Ashley, honey, this is Daniel. He will be your physical therapist. Daniel, would you mind bringing her back to her room when she's finished here? I'm going on a lunch break." Said the nurse in a nice voice.

"Yeah, sure, Nurse Jackson. I'll take her back." The nurse- Nurse Jackson- nodded and walked out of the room. "Hi. I'm Daniel, but you can call me Dan." Daniel said.

I nodded, "I'm Ashley. You can call me Ash." He smiled.

"So, uh, what happened to make you come here?" Dan asked as he walked over and helped me into a chair.

"Boyfriends ex-girlfriend. You can put the pieces together." I laughed and he chuckled.

Dan had brown hair and brown eyes. He was tall, maybe 5'9. He was cute, but Mason was better.

"Okay, so shall we start?" He asked.

I nodded, "Start we shall."

After therapy.

Mason's POV:

I was waiting for Ashley to come back. I was really bored so I decided to annoy some people in my pack. I mind-linked my friend Darren and said, 'Pssst! Darren! It's Mason! Psssssssssstttttt!'

'What?'

'Hi.'

'Hi.'

"Hi.'

'Look, Mason, I know that you're going to be my Alpha soon, but stop freaking annoying me! If you want someone to annoy, annoy Bradley. He stole my cookie.'

'Really, Darren? He stole your cookie? How dare he!?' I heard him chuckle and then a few minutes later, my mate was pushed in the door and she was in a wheelchair. I looked up and saw that she was laughing at something this guy said and I got up off the bed and walked over.

I puffed my chest out and looked at the guy. "Whats-uh, what's going on here?" I asked.

"I was just, um, bringing Ash back from P.T." the guy said.

"Oh. Well, now that she's back, you can go now." I said making shooing signs with my hands. He nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 3:30." She nodded and smiled.

"It's a date." I growled. The guy left.

"A date? Really, Ashley? A date?" I asked pushing her wheelchair over to the bed and helping her get up in the bed.

"Mason, chill. It's just my P.T doctor. You can come if you want..." She trailed off. I smiled a little and walked to the other side of the bed. I sat down next to Ashley and put her head on my lap. I played with her hair and soon, she broke the quietness, "Hey, Mason?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Do you think that- that your too g-good for me?" She stuttered. Why would she think that?

"No of course not! If anything, you're too good for me! Ashley, what made you think that?" I asked stroking her cheek.

"Just forget it."

"Ashley, please?" I asked her giving her my puppy-dog eyes.

She sighed, "Rynn said that she wouldn't be surprised if you dumped me. At first, I was freaking out because I was wondering why you would do that, and then, I felt like you were too good for me."

I leaned down and pecked her lips, but pulled away faster then I wanted to. "Ashley, you're the one for me..." I leaned down and kissed her passionately.