Chapter Twenty-Eight- 'I Love You.'

'I Love You'

Ashley's POV~

I felt Mason's canines plunge into my neck and I sucked in a breath. His teeth stayed in my neck for a few seconds before he slowly slid them out. He lapped up the blood and kissed my new mark which made me moan.

"I love you." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said suddenly very tired. Mason pulled me so I was now on top of him and he was laying on the truck.

"Wanna go home?" he asked quietly. I nodded and he picked me up and placed me in the front seat. He buckled me up and kissed my forehead before closing the door and getting in the other side.

I slowly started drifting off when Mason stopped the car. He opened his door and climbed out and came to my side. He unbuckled me and carried me inside after closing the door with his foot. I opened my eyes slightly and murmured, "This isn't my house."

"Nope, it's mine. You're sleeping here for a while, so I can take care of you." He said and then looked down at me and smiled a small but heartwarming smile and whispered, "I'll always take care of you." I snuggled into his chest and he walked up a flight of stairs before opening a door and softly placing me on the most comfortable bed ever made. I saw Mason walk over to a door and walk into it and walk out with one of his t-shirts.

It was black with short sleeves. He walked over to me and placed the shirt next to me. "I'm going to change you okay?" he asked looking at me. I nodded. He's helped me change before so why not.

He slowly slid my sweatshirt and shirt off and then my pants. His eyes were glued to mine until he had to grab the shirt. He took his eyes off of mine and rubbed his hand along my arm. He then ran his hand on my stomach and then grabbed the shirt and put it on me.

He leaned down and kissed me while pushing me backwards on the bed and ran his hands along my shirt-covered stomach and laying almost on top of me, but he propped himself up with his elbows. He kissed my jaw and then down my neck. he kissed my new mark and I moaned.

"Mason! You brought another one home?! What happened to Ashley?! Why did you have to break up with her?!" I heard his mother scream.

Mason groaned. "Oh my freaking God mom! It is Ashley!"

"Oh. Oh! Ashley!" his mom said barging in with a smile that could make the Cheshire Cat jealous.

"Hey Mrs. Hollis." I muttered blushing like crazy.

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you kids in school?" she scolded in a motherly tone.

I looked at Mason who was glaring at his mother for interrupting. It's not like we were going to go any farther than the marking yet. I nudged him and he looked at me, his glare immediately falling off his face and was replaced with a loving smile. "Hello! I asked a question!"

"What?" Mason asked looking back at his mom.

Mason's mom chuckled and asked, "Why aren't you kids in school?" Mason pointed to the chair that sat next to the bed and he told her everything from the morning till now.

"Awwwww! You guys are so cute!" I moved behind Mason and hid my face in between his shoulder blades while he whined to his mom about embarrassing him.

"Oh hush, boy. Ashley, honey, call me Susan. Mrs.Hollis makes me feel old."

"You are." Mason muttered. I smacked the back of his head and shook my head at him.

"Don't call your mother old." I scolded.

"Or what?" he asked smirking at me. I saw Susan pucker her lips while shaking her head.