Synopsis

Collapsed World

(Co-written by HousekiMizu)

Warning: This story will involve Rape, bondage, physical and emotional torture, possibility of death and male pregnancy in a fantasy setting

[Avaens]
Very beautiful, all have , blonde, silver, or blue hair, pale skin, and delicate features (any eye color) This is a unisex race, though externally they have a mostly male appearance, they have internal organs which allow for conception. They also have large feathered wings and are capable of flight. They have natural telepathy between members of their own race(within a certain range). They are a kind-heartened enlightened race.

[Corvines]
All have black hair and red eyes, or in rare cases come have orange or mismatched eyes. They are physically strong and tall. They are warriors, and often search for conquer. No one knows where their home planet is, but it's rumored that only males are allowed to leave the home planet, and that their females are slaves.

Altair is a habitable moon orbiting the gas giant planet Seuz with the binary star system of Asellus Australis and Asellus Borealis within the constellation Cancer.

Altair used to be a paradise, the home world of the Avaens until the demons Corvines came and burnt everything to ash, killing almost the entire population of Avaens, killing them and keeping their wings as trophies. However, now that there are few, the ones that are discovered are captured and kept as slaves or pets.