Part 24 [Lykaios]

Lykaios pulled out of Iris, feeling the emotional blankness that meant Iris had either passed out or died. But Lykaios wouldn't have let him die, so that left the first. Lykaios had expected it, but was still slightly disappointed that the rest would have to wait. Lykaios cleaned himself off first, before cleaning and applying more salve to Iris. While the Avaen was unconscious Lykaios took the time to admire his body more intimately and gently. His hands caressed the curve of Iris' butt and the muscle in his legs. Lykaios even pressed his lips to Iris' skin, down his back, and even his tear-stained face. An excitement stirred under the surface of the water as Lykaios took the time to properly appreciate what would soon be his.

He tipped a tasteless liquid down Iris' throat to heal the rawness from screaming. Lykaios liked the sound. Liked knowing how the one under him was feeling, that they were alive still. Even if Iris had been awake he might have found something sinister in even the softest of touches Lykaios gave him while unconscious. Lykaios gently dried the tears from Iris' face before lowering him down. He was far from done of course, as evidenced by the new position he put Iris in. He freed Iris' arms from behind his back, ever careful of his wings, and chained them in front of Iris instead. He raised Iris spread-eagle , before folding his legs up to meet his wrists. Iris' backside was completely exposed with nothing hidden or out of reach.

Lykaios fingered Iris' balls softly, stroking him into half hardness just for his own amusement. Iris was well endowed for a carrier and Lykaios wondered if Iris had ever been allowed to enter his partner. Probably not. Another restriction Lykaios considered freeing him of. Of course, Iris would have to be the key to all his searching for Lykaios to give that up. Then again, wouldn't it be a mind trip to seem to give Iris that power. Iris looked down at Iris, stroking his cheek and humming some Corvine lullaby his mother had sang to him when he was a child.

He had intended to keep the gag in, but on a whim decided to take it out, curious if and what Iris would say when he woke and was claimed again. When Iris began to wake again, Lykaios pressed a finger to his entrance, rubbing it teasingly. Lykaios said nothing, kissing the underside of Iris' legs tenderly as he continued to finger Iris, eventually pushing his finger inside Iris. He was tight again, maybe even tighter than when they started. This annoyed Lykaios only because it meant that if he took him without preparation he would be more likely to do irreparable harm both physically and mentally. Lykaios removed his fingers and applied a little lubricant, slipping it back inside.

Lykaios stepped away and became silent, watching Iris' body tense in anticipation and fear. He walked silently around Iris, occasionally touching him gently before moving away again. Lykaios stroked himself as he walked, imagining Iris when he would enjoy things like this. He stroked himself to hardness and the brink of orgasm, before stepping close to Iris' face, pressing on the muscles of his jaws to force them open and prevent him from closing without extreme pain. He slipped his throbbing cock into Iris' mouth, deep into his throat, shooting the first load.

He released Iris' face and stepped away, listening to him gag and cough.

. "How old are you Iris?" Lykaios asked in Avaen, his voice seeming to manifest out of thin air. "How long had you been mated?" Lykaios continued as his hard cock pressed against Iris' backside, the tip pressing inward before retreating and pressing again.