Part 49 [Iris]

The undercurrent that Lykaios was attempting to manipulate him was ever present, the only question that Iris had was, manipulate him to what end? What was the point to gaining his trust, or making him believe that Lykaios knew what was best for him? Iris could go with the flow easy enough, but actually trusting Lykaios was a completely different story, and as long as Iris could sense the others emotions, it was hard to think that he would ever truly be able to trust the Corvine, no matter how much Lykaios tried to confuse and twist his mind. Iris took the time to study Lykaios.

As much as he wanted to just forget his existence, Iris tried to accept the reality of his situation and respond to it accordingly. Perhaps if he studied Lykaios closely enough, he would be able to use these games of torture against him, or at the very least make things as smooth for himself as possible. Iris was smart enough to know that throwing a fit wasn't going to work, if he cried and struggled, Lykaios wasn't going to stop because of it, in fact that only seemed to encourage him, so Iris needed to figure out what it was that softened his owner's mood the most. Not that he was planning anything nefarious at this point, simply examining his situation and attempting to make his own life a little bit easier.

After all he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in a pitch black room just wanting for rape and death, if he could avoid that, maybe his life wouldn't be a complete loss. He didn't really have any plans of escape, after all, even if he did escape he was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to live with himself know that he'd left other of his kind here to suffer at the hands of a very angry Lykaios. It was the only comforting thought that Iris had, whenever Lykaios was with him, it meant that he was leaving the others in peace for a little while.

Information was a very versatile thing, even if he didn't have a clear motive at the moment, didn't mean that he couldn't try to form an advantage for if one came to him later. The ability to learn and adapt was Iris' strongest trait, and it was what had kept him from capture and death for as many years as it had. Now that Iris knew the basics of the Corvine tongue, there was little that Lykaios could do, short of keeping him completely isolated, to keep Iris from becoming completely fluent, especially since it was all the others that belonged to Lykaios spoke. Information was the most dangerous thing in the hands of someone like Iris, who wasn't physically strong, but made up for it with quick wit. Someone like Iris might have been particularly dangerous if he wasn't so passive.

Though thinking was becoming increasingly harder to do as he felt Lykaios' deceivingly gentle touch to his hardness, making his gasp and cry out somewhere between discomfort and pleasure. Even the sound of his owner's voice inside his ear made him feel goosebumps all over. Still he wasn't pleased with how his body was responding to all of this attention, and he tried to think about how Lykaios had brutally raped him not that long ago, that was what he needed to remember, he told himself.  He didn't want to feel this way, especially not with Lykaios, who Iris was sure was only capable of extreme evil. He tried to focus on the others words, tried to grasp what he was saying, but also looking for the intentions behind those words and the actions, though it was hard to think that Lykaios did anything for any reason other than his own twisted sense of entertainment.

There was truth in his words, and Iris was aware of that. He knew that he could have tried harder to resist, he could have kicked and screamed and fought against Lykaios to the ends of the world, and perhaps that would have been easier on his own physiological well being, but it wasn't going to get him anywhere. He could feel the pleasure and arousal that Lykaios felt from playing these mind games with him and suddenly it clicked in his mind, what Lykaios wanted from this. He wanted for Iris to think that this was what he wanted, that it was his own desire to give into what Lykaios did to him, and not actually the injection that was causing him to feel this way.

He nearly laughed out loud when it came to him, but his laughter turned to moaning when the other male stuck a probing finger up his ass, and at first Iris whined softly, thinking that it was going to hurt because of all the damage Lykaios had done to him, forgetting for a moment the medicine that had completely healed him by now.

Iris did his very best to push the thoughts and feelings of disgust to the back of his mind, and instead he closed his eyes, accepting the pleasure for what it was. If he went deep enough into his own thoughts, he could find the old images of Julius that were nearly lost forever because of the removal of his mate mark.

Thinking about that helped to ease his mind and focus on the physical pleasure that he was feeling. Without really thinking about his actions or their meanings, Iris placed his hands on Lykaios' shoulders to hold himself steady while he was stroked both inside and out, until he was crying out in pleasure as his orgasm erupted from him, leaving him gasping and shivering all over. He whimpered more when Lykaios continued to touch him despite the fact that he was still trying to recover from his orgasm.

He met Lykaios' gaze with his own as his own semen was forced into his mouth, followed by Lykaios' mouth over his own once again. But Iris didn't respond in quite the same way as he had before, instead of clumsily making himself respond to the kiss, Iris pressed his lips roughly against Lykaios'. His hands still resting on Lykaios' shoulders he pushed the other male against the bed, rolling with him so that Iris was mounted on top of Lykaios as he continued to kiss him deeply and hotly, letting his mind be taken over by the lust that he'd been wholeheartedly resisting only moments ago.

He knew that he was throwing caution to the wind by doing what he was doing. But at least if Lykaios was going to continue to attempt to manipulate and confuse him, Iris would be as unpredictable as he could manage.

"Is this what you want from me?" Iris asked in Corvine through raspy gasps for air as he buried his face into Lykaios' neck, kissing and sucking the flesh that he found there.