Part 52 [Taj]

Oh gods preserve him, Julius was moaning his name in such a way that there was no way Taj was going to be able to stop. Why did Julius have to hold him so close, to kiss back so passionately. It was unfair and it wasn't right when they both knew that this could only go so far. But it seemed both of them were tempting fate as Julius lifted him and Taj automatically wrapped his arms and legs around Julius to allow himself to be carried. He clung to him almost fearful that Julius would make him let go, but the next thing Taj knew they were in the bedroom and Julius was laying under him, asking for more. Taj had never thought of Julius as anything other than the top dog and had envisioned him no where else except above him in bed. Yet Julius looked perfectly comfortable and attractive laying out in a vulnerable position beneath Taj.

It made Taj both want to ravish him and to be tender and conservative. Taj's wings quivered in excitement he could not otherwise contain and he forced himself to slowly lower his mouth back to Julius. While one hand supported him, Taj found his other softly stroking along the spine of Julius' wing as far as he could reach, and back, teasing the tender flesh. Taj's own wings folded down to join in the teasing, his feather brushing over Julius' gently as Taj's hand went into the leader's hair and stroked his face. He shouldn't be doing this. He should pull back and walk away right now. No, fly away as quick as his wings would allow. But even as he succeeded in pulling away from Julius' lips, a move necessitated by the need to breath over anything, he found Julius' neck had the smae magnetic pull as his lips and soon Taj was kissing the flesh there, gently tilting back Julius' head for better access.

It was perhaps a good thing that Taj was ignorant of the paraphernalia that was a reminder of Iris. But that was perhaps what gave him the unfocused sense of taboo that urged him on even as it made him wary.

Taj wasn't sure how far Julius was going to let this go, and he sure as gods hoped that the older male didnt think Taj had enough self control to stop on his own. Kissing up Julius' neck and jaw back to his lips, Taj decided to take a risk and let his hand slide under Julius' shirt to feel his stomach.

Though Julius was the one being touch, it was Taj who moaned, finding the display of muscles and toned flesh there tantalizing under his fingers. His fingers flew over Julius' torso, wanting to touch every inch of him before the other called a halt. Taj was uncomfortably hard in his pants but he said nothing about it not did anything to call attention to it. He wanted to press their bodies closer together, but only his top half gave in to temptation without permission.

All Taj wanted was one night with Julius. He wouldn't be greedy and ask for more. Just one night where he could forget he was his father's son and that Julius was in mourning. Just one night where they could pretend that they were each other's firsts and were madly in love instead of affection starved. Just one night, Taj prayed.