Chapter One

My alarm goes off, means its official..I do not want to go to school today.

Before mom hears my alarm and comes in to help it do its job, i quickly off my alarm. Well, technically..still in my sleep mode, I just slammed my digital alarm clock which eventually pulled its plug. Like I care..I just want to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, dad heard the alarm and came straight in to my room. I pretended to still be asleep, I didn’t really need to pretend, I was already going back to sleep in a matter of seconds. Dad pulled my blanket off, which really was a big deal considering that the air-conditioner was still on, making me feel as cold as ever. Dad knows that me and my older brother can’t stand to sleep without the air-conditioner on, so he quickly off my air-cond. I was silently thanking him, but then I realised something. Dad was gone?? How could that be? He usually never leaves until the moment I stand up from my bed. I was close to opening my eyes when I heard footsteps. Dad.

He said in this tone that I can’t help to find a little weird. “Are you going to wake up or not?”. I kept quiet, still pretending to be asleep. “Last warning...”. I start to feel him walking closer to me, after a few seconds of waiting for my respond, he gave up. I felt relieved, but I didn’t show anything on my face but only the look that I had when I was sleeping. Suddenly there was a drip on my face. A few seconds later, I got splashed!! That was totally dad! He used to do that to me just to wake me up from my afternoon nap. But I was napping on the grass! Water all over my wet bed and body! Urgh...but I still decided to be determined. I totally do not want to go to school today.

Then suddenly I felt a certain weight on my bed, not too heavy, not too light..but it was certainly moving around my bed. Without any warning, I suddenly got a lick on my cheeks! Oh. My. God. It must’ve been my cream toy poodle, Glory. Dad actually brought her up to be my alarm! Well it certainly worked considering that I began to yell and ran off my bed. Glory was as happy as she always been, tail wagging, puffball look-a-like, tongue sticking out little her..she was my little darling. Dad took her off my bed. She was still smiling, I couldn’t help but to smile back. She always made my day.

Dad turned to me saying, “Well, since your FINALLY up..” emphasizing the finally..”..go get dressed for school, your brother is already done and is waiting for you downstairs.”..I gave my best pleading face to dad. Dad totally knows when I’m trying to skip school and quickly turned around and closed the door behind him. Darn! He’s good. Knowing that I can’t skip, I dragged myself to the bathroom and took my shower as quick as possible and practically ran out the bathroom as I saw the time, 7.30am. School starts at 8, but I am well aware that I eat super slow, it takes around 30mins just to finish my toast bread. Get the picture of how slow I eat?

Author's Note :

Hey hey! So thank you so much for reading. Yeah, its my first book. So..it would really mean alot to me if you guys would have just take notice into this book!

So what's more if you guys had voted?

Leave comments so that I can improve!

Support me so that I wouldn't just leave this book hanging!

Loves!!

~Lina