Chapter Forty-Two

SR:

"Hello my dear", Karen chirped as I walked into the staff room.

"Hi. Errr..what am I doing today?", I asked.

"Waitress.", she said as she tossed me an apron and smiled.

What else could I do? I like this place. It's certainly home to me.

Sorta.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Today, there was no acting class. There's painting...dance and sing..dalcroze (Freestyling dance) then lunch..and two more classes. Nothing special. Just another learning day. Though today Bryan approached me to stay back to practice for our play, since we're the leads. Seeing that he's my ride home, I had to agree and after telling me where to meet, he just left. Why must he be so quiet?? Totally gotta bring him out of his shell..Ha! That is if I could come out from MY shell first. *sigh

So after school I said bye to the girls and head to the auditorium where Bryan asked me to meet him. When I got there, he was already there leaning against a pillar reading the play's script.

Since he hasn't noticed me yet, I studied his features. His messy dirty blonde hair was just..messy..his nose was straight and his lips were thin..yeah, he sounds kinda average, but his eyes tell a whole different story. Those sea blue eyes were similar to mine, only his was always filled with emotions. His face doesn't have much expressions, so I guess that's just where all his emotions are hidden. His eyes.

He looked up, making me snap out of my analytical mode and quickly smiled innocently as if nothing happened.

"You checking me out there?", he said smirking. Damnnnnnnn..that smirk..one word..hot.

I crossed my arms stubbornly, "No..now come on, your mom has some work back at the hotel for me. Let's get this done.", I said trying to change to subject as I took the book from his hands and reading a few lines to know what I'm suppose to do. Aww..a love scene. This ain't gonna be nice.

I got my book out and dragged him to the center of the stage and begun.

We decided to skip to the second scene.The first part of this scene is after a fight that went on between me (Rose) and him (Daniel).

I turned away from Daniel, making it like I'm about to walk away, but Daniel quickly grabbed my hand pulling me to look at him. I glared hard at him, "What?", I said adding lots of venom into my words.

Daniel's face falls as if he was really sorry, he raised his hand to my cheek and looked me in the eyes. I rolled my eyes and turned around, making sure I don't face him. This time he hugs me tightly from behind and whispers, "Don't go.".

That hug of his immediately made me let out a soft gasp as flashbacks from what happened with Luke came rushing back to me. The way Luke held me so tightly, like he didn't want me to escape from him just as Daniel didn't want to let me go. The way I tried to avoid looking into Luke's green eyes, like the way I avoided eye contact with Daniel. The way Luke's warm breath whispered in my ears, like Daniel did. The way Daniel gripped my hands like Luke did when he was trying to hold me down.

Hot tears began rolling down my cheeks as I began shaking.

"Cel?? You ok??", Bryan's voice full of concern as he held me by the shoulders, trying to stable me. When the flashbacks finally stopped, I snapped back to present only to find my shoulders being gripped by someone. I jump at the feel of someone's hands on me and roughly pushed Bryan away from me, thinking he was Luke as I screamed, "Don't touch me!!! Don't come near me!! Stop it!!! STOP!!", then ran out of the auditorium and headed straight to the now empty halls.