Chapter Thirty-Eight

SR:

I met Ken from airport that I fell for.

The lovable Storm that gives me chills everytime I see him.

Leon that know's me so well even though we only met a week ago.

And Luke, the one that shares the same interest with me.

Know what all these guys have in common? I like them all.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day.

Not really looking forward for it, I dressed up as simple as possible. A simple form fitting tee that says 'Too Awesome For Anyone' and black skinny jeans along with my red converse. I have to say, I love my shirt, who wouldn't? I laughed at myself and went downstairs for breakfast as usual.

Skipping my way down, I was thinking that today was gonna be a good day. The rain just stopped, the birds are chirping, I see horses gallopping along the hills, let's just hope everything goes well. At least there will be one day that I'm fully happy!

 As I got down, I made my way to the kitchen with my happy mood following me. I walked through the kitchen doors and was immediately furious with what I saw. Standing right in front of me is non other than the "female dog", Jenny.

My whole body tightened at the sight of her as I clenched my teeth together and my eyes growing colder by the second. I gave her a very hard look, "What are you doing here?", I asked angrily.

She looked down to the floor, "To apologize", she said softly. I rolled my eyes, not believe a single poop she says. She took a step forward and held my hands, "I'm serious. I'm sorry. I was blinded with jealousy and I just can't control myself! I know I'm a bitch when I did that with Ken, but I really can't help myself! That guy made you crazy for him and you end up ignoring me! We used to be so close and when a guy comes, you leave with him! Don't you think it's unfair for me?", her eyes getting slightly watery.

I was half speechless, half guilty. I know I have been spending alot of time with Ken, but I never thought it would have such a bad effect on Jen.

"Plus Ken's too good for you.", Jen added.

My guilt totally subsided and was replaced with anger, my hands threathening to slap her hard on the face. What kind of apology is this?!

Choosing this time to enter, Storm came in the kitchen. He looked at me, then Jen, then back to me again, finally realising the tension, he cleared his throat awkwardly and came to me, slinging his arm around my shoulder, trying to calm me down, "Now who's this?", he said calmly and politely.

Jenny got her 'flirty smile' on, "I'm Celina's best friend back from Beverly Hills, Jenny.", she said while twirling her hair and batting her long eyelashes at him.

"Oh!! So you're the bitch that sold her body to Celina's ex boyfriend! Ah! Nice to finally meet you in person.", Storm exclaimed, making me laugh, but hiding it quickly.

Her face turned bright red and I couldn't thank Storm enough for it. I glanced at the clock on the wall, and did not waste any time to pull Storm out of that torture room called my kitchen.

I was stomping my whole way to his car and can't help but to slam his door roughly when I entered his car, could you blame me? A bitch that claims to be my "best friend" for eight years steal your boyfriend. What do you expect? Smile and pretend nothing happened? True, there's forgive and forget, but in these kind of situations, I gladly make exceptions.