Chapter Fourteen

Short recap :

I dragged Ken to my room and started ripping his shirt off, he didn't do anything on me. He held me tight and called me to calm down. The rest of the night was a total blurr.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ken's POV : 

Silly girl. She was really drunk. I think she was trying to rip my clothes off, but its kinda hard to tell when she started to strip. I know she's a virgin and I'm not going to take advantage of her. Her cheeks were really red and her body felt very hot, she's really not a drinker, but I'm pretty sure she knew she can't drink. So why did she? I felt a sudden weight on my arms. I looked down to see Celina that had fallen asleep in my arms.

I wanted to scoop her up bridal style, until I saw what she had on. How did she manage to strip down until her underwears and I didn't notice?! Gosh, what if she catches a cold? I quickly carried her to her bed and laid her down.

I quickly shut the windows and the door, making sure she won't get sick the next morning. When I'm sure I'd blocked out all access wind, except her air-cond, I sat down next to her on her bed. I gently pushed her hair away from her face, she looks so peaceful. When I pulled away, Celina opened her eyes and mumbled something. I can't really understand her, but I heard the last few words clearly. "Don't leave me." and then a tear escaped from the corner of her eye.

I wiped it away quickly and bent down to her ear and whispered "I'll never leave you Celina. I love you." .She then closed her eyes and was asleep again. I took it as my opportunity to get out of her room and let her rest. Just as I was about to move away, Celina grabbed my hand and said "Sleep here with me, I don't want the Potato Monster to be able to get me." .I can't help but to smile at those words. She's just so adorable, even in her sleep.

I looked at the time, and it was already 2am. Guess I do have to sleep if I want to take care of this sleeping beauty as she goes through her hangover. I'd probably need tons of energy. Without wasting more time, I got under the sheets and closed my eyes. I slowly feel myself falling to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awaken by a hard kick on my stomach. Man, that kinda hurt. I opened my eyes and sat up, only to find Celina still sound asleep. I continued staring at her until she began kicking me repeatedly. She sleep kicks? Woah..back up. Her kick kinda hurts, better not get to the dark side next time.

After a few more minutes, she stopped kicking and I took it as my sign of safety and went back to sleep. It didn't take long untill it was 7am. I woke up and was suprised that I'm facing the floor. What happened? Oh right! Celina pushed me off the bed..that girl sure does a lot of things in her sleep.

I decided to sleep a little later and wake up around 9. As Celina would be having a hangover, I'm pretty sure she won't wake up that early. I silently opened her room door and headed downstairs so that I can sleep.

It only seemed like I slept for a few minutes as I someone was screaming down my ears forcing me to wake up. When I opened my eyes, it was non other but Celina. Isn't she suppose to be having a killer headache? I lazily rubbed my eyes as I was still sleepy considering that the girl had woke me up too many times in her sleep.

'The things I do for this girl.', I mentally said to myself. I remember back when we were younger, Celina had her knee sprained at school during gym. To think about it, I wonder how did she manage to sprain her knee when she was doing push ups. It hardly seems logical that someone would sprain their knee doing something that doesn't involve their knee. Then again, the girl seems to be enemies with accidents, she always seem to be injured in so many ways.