Chapter Three

Chris elbowed him. “Dude! That’s my sister you’re hitting on.........niceee!”. I scoffed out, a little louder then its suppose to. They turned to me and walked towards me, Chris was on my left and Ken was on my right. Very close. Ok, too close. Their hands were coming closer when I was still wondering what they were about to do. Oh no. Anything but that. I couldn’t help but to squirm when they tickled me. I made small screams that sounded more like puppy cries. Mum came in at the perfect time, getting me out of torture. I got in the car as Chris and Ken slowly walked in. Chris drove us to school while Ken decided to torture me more and sat behind with me. He got his phone out the moment we sat down in the car, he was typing something on his phone and then showed it to me like it was some private chat he wanted to have with me. “Hey bunny, u noe wad, i missed u. <3”..I gave him the best ‘what the hell’ look and he chuckled. “I’m serious here. U look so beautiful, I cnt help bt 2 tell u hw much u mean to me.<3”..I got my phone out and typed back, ”Aww..my little dear, u missed me? I don’t.”. He pouted like some cute little baby. I can’t help but to envy how cute his green eyes sparkle, I just find my sea blue eyes just..well...eyes. I snapped out, the moment I noticed that Ken was staring at me. I blushed but quickly regain my normal look, putting on my fake face. Ken nudged me trying to get my attention, I looked up to him and asked “What do you want?”, while putting this ‘I don’t care look’. He just smiled, he has this really weird smile but the moment you see his smile, you can’t help but to smile back. Covering up my smile, I just pretended to yawn.

Wishing that time would have passed super slowly is a total fail, we finally reached school. Joy..note the sarcasm. I got out the car and started walking slowly as I make my way into school hoping I could skip a good 5mins of history class. While walking in slow motion, Ken sneaked up behind me and whispered in my ear “Hey Bunny, I meant what I said, I miss you.” Then tickled me before I could give any respond. He knows that I have like TOO MANY receptors at my waist area, I simple touch would make me squirm like a little girl. I accidentally gave out a small scream, well, more like a sound that a puppy makes. Ken just gave me a smirk before leaving, allowing me to have access to his gorgeous *ss. WOW! That’s hot. I totally slapped myself, I can’t have just checked out Ken’s *ss. Oh my..I just did. Fool! Celina!! Snap out of it! The old crush should totally be at the past! That’s why its called a ‘old crush’...OLD. Urgh..Dingdong Celina.

 I walked into class just on time, not even a minute late! Curses! The moment I walked into class, I was pulled into a hug. Jenny. Jenny is my best friend, she’s a blonde. No, she isn’t dumb, she’s practically the smartest girl in our class. So yeah, I don’t believe in the term of dumb blondes. “Cell !!!!!!” yes, my friends call me cell. Like those basic unit of life in human bodies, cell. I pulled back from the hug and gave her a ‘oh my gosh I’m so happy to see u’ look. Yes...yes...I really love to act. Jenny totally knows about my passion of acting, but nothing about dancing and singing. She knows EVERY single one of my secrets, including my OLD crush. I repeat, OLD. “Cell, Cell, Cell!! I totally missed you!!”. I raised my eyebrow “Miss me? Didn’t you just see my yesterday?”. “Yeah, but it took me around 16hours! Its 16hours of without you!!”. “Wow..crazy much?”. She playfully punched my arm. Our ‘reunion’ was disturbed when our teacher came in. The time passed as usual, slow, until the bell finally rings. Finally!! LUNCH!! Yes, yes, I eat ALOT. No one believes it, they mostly complain how skinny I am and I have to prove that I didn’t go for diet or something just to look skinny by eating my usual food. Just the usual makes all jaws drop.

I walked around the cafeteria to spot a place to sit with my friends. While looking, I saw Chris sitting with his popular gang. Yeah, my brother is a very popular guy as he is known for his good voice and his wonderful talent of music, yerp, he brings his guitar to school. He’s allowed to because apparently his teacher sees some potential in him and wants him to ‘practice’ it everyday. In a way, it’s just a tool for him to get girls. Puh-lease. Lame dude. The fact that he’s that gifted, I’m always in his shadow. People only know me by ‘Chris’s little sister’. I have a name! Grr..considering that the cafeteria is practically full, I have no choice but to go sit with Chris. I’m really glad that none of my friends like Chris. To them, he’s some dude that only likes to flirt and he’s a total show off. I love them! So yeah, it’s safe to sit with Chris without my friends drooling all over him like all the other girls in the whole school. There was no one that’s sitting next to Ken, so my friends totally forced me to sit with him because I’ve known him much longer than any of them considering that we went to the same primary school.

The moment I sat down next to Ken, he playfully rubbed my arms up and down. I smacked him at the back of his head and he held his hand to his chest being very dramatic. Jenny raised her eyebrow, “Dude, what’s wrong with your chest? Did your first chest hair fell out?”. Ken, being over dramatic, “Oh no, just a person that means so much to me totally broke my heart. She just doesn’t know how much I like her.”.I just rolled my eyes. He didn’t mean it. Right?

Author's Note :

Tell me what you guys think about Celina. Dumb? Naive? Over thinks EVERYTHING?

Vote!

Comment!

Support!

YAHOOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!

How about VCS? Just for the sake to make things shorter?

=]

Loves!

~Lina