Chapter Twenty-Eight

SR:

"HAHA! Come on baboon...lets go get some bananas!".

I playfully punched his arm, "Don't tease me with bananas mister!", I looked at him dead serious.

He raised both of his arms in surrender, "Ok ok..sure madam.....", he said as he faked scared.

I just love him....I mean not that way! Its just...oh gosh..............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second day of school. You know what. I'm new! So I'm gonna do something awesome! Since yesterday I looked like some horrible nerd. I decided to just change and act like one. No one will notice at all! So here's what I'm going to do...I'm going to wear some of the sweaters my grandma made for me before and maybe a brown skirt that goes to my mid-thigh. Then wear this plain -same colour brown with my skirt- over knee socks and a brown line dance shoe. And to complete the nerd girl look, I'm tying my hair into two ponytails, one on each side of my head. Also wearing that nerd glasses I have and using make up to create freckles on my cheeks. Perfect. I look like a real nerd! This is gonna be fun. I said to myself as I looked at myself in the mirror.

No one was home today, mom and dad joined the Jones to a game of bowling, while Chris and Charlotte are going to school together. Its such fate that Chris and Charlotte are in every class together. I mean come on, this school is HUGE, and yet they're together. Chris is already popular, even on the first day of school. Guess his charms never grow old. Either way, he and Charlotte has to be in school earlier and me being the lazy one, rather walk to school. Storm was busy doing something.

So while walking to school, I was practicing how to walk and how to talk. Nerds slouch right? I made sure I brought my oxford dictionary and wore a big watch. Gosh..everything feels so different now. Well, I love acting. So this is training. I glanced at my watch, 7.30am. It takes around 30mins of walk. So, I guess I should be walking fast now. I fasten my pace and after a few minutes of me just practicing to act like a nerd, I finally reached school. Just the sight of it makes me feel so excited. Time to face a new day!

I walked into school with my head bent down low. Its really different when your head was held up high and when your head is facing down the whole time. It makes your confidence level change almost immediately as I was pushed left and right and left and right. I was being pushed all around when suddenly my bag was pulled hard from behind. I stumbled back a few steps but quickly maintained my head facing down.

"Hey nerrdddddd....are you lost? The losers' corner is all the way behind schoolllll.." some stupid guy said in this mocking tone. As hard as it is, I still kept quiet and made sure my head was still down. Its impossible that a nerd would ever be confident right? Right.

Then the devil came...I could recognise his voice anywhere. He was asking his friends what they were doing and those stupid guys replied, "Making sure this nerd here knows her place", in a proud tone.

Jerks.

Liam's voice was getting closer and before I knew it, my face was forcibly lifted up with so much forced that I could feel the insides of my cheeks start to bleed due to the amount of force was applied on my cheeks. Ouch. I pushed Liam's arms away from me. I'm not really the weak type of person, as I could easily carry Chris. Yes, you read it right, I could carry my brother, so I easily pushed Liam's arms away from me.

I felt some liquid flow out of my mouth, and I wiped it with my hand. I was shocked when the liquid I felt just now was actually blood. He didn't really squeeze it that hard. Liam looked shocked and gripped my shoulders hard when I stumbled and lost my balance. I pushed his hands away from me. I certainly do not need him to be helping me now.