Chapter Six

I quickly finished my sundae trying to get home quick. I really don't want to fall back from Ken. It happened once and I don't really want it to happen again. I'm not saying that I hate him, it's just that I'm afraid of falling to deep. It's like being lifted up so high up to the clouds, and then being dropped just because I'm not good enough or I'm just not his type. It really sucks being lifted, it sucks even more when I was brought up very high. The higher, the more damage will happen. Being dropped from a low level was good even because I wouldn't break. If my words are confusing, why don't you put it this way. A glass was lifted up and then let go. Yeah, it'll break but would it break more compared to a person dropping the glass from the 19th floor? No, it wouldn't. The glass will break into a million pieces. Crashed, abandoned, lonely, just waiting for someone to clean you up and then throw you into the rubbish bin.

I put deep thoughts about falling for Ken. Would it be THAT bad? He's sweet. Maybe his sweetness could just be the candy wrapper than may shield me when I fall? I don't care. I just want to get back soon. It was very akward. Maybe it was cause I was in my own fantasy world, thinking about Ken. I feel so foolish! Why do I need to think about him when he's just right in front of me? Wow..earth to Celina! Wake up dong dong!! I finally came back to earth when something was thrown directly to my face. It landed on my lap, so of course I look down. Huh? A paper? Wait, it has writting. Oh..a letter! I open the paper..someone threw it to me. The writting wasn't really clear. "Hey beautiful, you've got big boobs. Do you wanna go to my house so that I can help you check it out?". I quickly crumbled the paper. Throwing it to Ken, I didn't mean to! Ken looked shock as he was also dreaming till I woke him up by throwing that paper to him. He opened it and started laughing. I was clearly blushing as my cheeks were very hot.

Ken looked up, "Wow..I can't believe whoever that wrote this actually stole what I wanted to say to you for a while." I was confused with his words, yeah I know..I feel so much like a bimbo! I put on my thinking face, and thought about what the heck was he trying to say. After don't know how long, I realised what he meant. Finally! But..*scoffs...that bastard. I took his french fries and threw it at him. Apparently he has quite fast reflexes, considering that he was able to catch the fries with his mouth. He gave me a smirk, "Didn't think I could catch it, didn't ya?"

"Oh please..you're being proud? Even my dog could do that. Oh wait! Now it makes sense! You ARE the same species with my dog! Awwww...". I patted his head like I always do to Glory.

He pushed my hands off his head, "Oh..same species with your dog huh? I know I know, I'm just as adorable as she is. Plus, you obviously love your dog meaning you love me too. Now I know what I am in your eyes." .He starts fake crying. Wow..great comeback. Mostly, I suck at playful fights. Talking back to someone just isn't my thing, that's why Chris always wins when we fight. He always gets the last word.

Author's Note :

Is it boring you guys already? I'm sorry....don't worry..things WILL heat up..

Remember!! VSC~!!!

=]

Loves!

~Lina