Chapter Forty-One

SR:

What was that?? I honestly have no idea..but I must remember..I've sworn off love. And the simplest touch from a guy reminds me too much of the past. I've got to avoid them and that Bryan dude...you know what? I'm just gonna avoid all the guys as much as I could. Not trying to think any further, I slumped down to my soft and big bed, let out a loud sigh and went to sleep. I hate guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--A week later-- Things at Appleton is just fine. I got used to everything here, the weather, the people, the food..even the animals! What's even better? I got accepted into Renaissance School for the Arts!! The RSA for short..but either way, school's fully focused on the arts! Oh my, its like the perfect school! Everywhere you go are about arts. Subjects are all about arts! Visual Arts, Literary Arts and Performing Arts! Awesome or what?

I apologised to K and M (the twins), but refused to tell them why did I scold them in the first place, and I was glad to when they saw my facial expression, and obeyed me. Through the days in the hotel, I got to know the Apples well enough to know that they're awesome people. It takes one to know one right? Ha!! I finally met Bryan, the dude was so quiet that at first I thought he was dumb! I was so close to talking to him in sign language, *yeah, I know sign language*.

Either way, K, the cheerful one is the one that sings and does poetry, meaning his in performing arts and literary arts. M acts and paints, he's in performing and visual arts. And Bryan Dances, sings and acts, he's a total performing arts dude. Me? All in for whatever I like..which I'm not really 100% sure.

The school is really nice as everywhere you go, you see people singing, dancing, painting, drawing and acting. My ideal school! I met a few people, three to be exact, all unique in their own way.There's Amy (aka Ams), eyes black at night, hair black too but she got some bright orange highlights in which really made her look so much different, and she is full into sing, she's...like...really good..... Jane is the dramatic one cause she only focuses on acting, her eyes are light blue but it seemed so white at the same time, its scary..but awesome at the same time..see what I mean? She causes drama!! She's a brunette but she too has purple highlights. What's with highlights in this school? And lastly we have Grace. Her name says it all. She got a scholarship here. She's blonde and she has hazel brown eyes but her dance is amazing.

The first day I got here, I bumped into her and spilled my coco all over her shirt, she was really sweet about it and ended up creating a really awesome style. When the coco dried up the mark was stain was still there, so she put on a white singlet and wore the coco stained shirt on top of it and tied the sides up. Had to say, the coco stain suddenly looked like a part of the shirt's pattern. She's awesome I tell you! And that's when she introduced me to Ams and Jane. We instantly clicked. And what's cute is that Ams sings, Jane acts, Grace dances and I do all three. We're so different, yet we clicked so well. Maybe its just the passion we share for what we do.

I was heading to my acting class, where I have the same class with Jane and Bryan. "Celina! Celina! There is'th thee who I misse'th so.", Jane exclaimed as I walked into the class. I laughed as I pulled her into a hug. This silly girl..

She pulled me down to a seat next to her and bounced excitedly in her seat, "Guess what guess what guess what?!?!?!". I placed my hands on her shoulders to push her down, "Someone gave you salt??", I asked, face scrunched up in disgust.

To a certain people, if they eat sugar, they get hyper. For Jane, its salt...like what? "Noooooooooo...", she stopped bouncing to bend a little to stress her long 'no'. I raised an eyebrow,