Chapter Thirty-Four

SR :

We got out of the car and I was more than pleased to see that Storm decided to bring us to a steak house for lunch.

We sat down at a table and we were laughing about how every girl is batting their eyelashes at him while he claimed that all the guys here are checking me out. Which I doubt. There are ALOT more pretty girls here.

We were laughing and chatting when I saw something I dread to see. All fake and 'dolled up', strutting her way over here.

Stephanie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey bit----ter cutie pie!!", she obviously was about to call me bitch but changed it when she saw who was in front of me. She flicked her hair and traced a finger on Storm's arm. She does not waste time does she? Bitch.."Hi...I'm Stephanie. What's your name?", she asked in that girly voice of hers.

"I'm Storm.", he said politely. Even in her already too low cut tank top, she bent down lower than needed, giving Storm a free access view of her twins, "Sorry what? Didn't get your name."

Storm didn't even glance at her body, he just stared out the window and looked really annoyed. Hrm. Guess not every guy likes girls that traded their brains for boobs.

"You didn't get my name? Oh well, your lost. Now would you excuse me, I would like to continue on with my life.", he told Stephanie off. Score!

She scoffed and stormed away. The moment she's far enough to not be able to hear me, I yelled, "Oh my gosh!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!" ,and began laughing. Then I realised. Did I just say I love you to him? Shit shit shit shit shit. I stopped laughing almost immediately and bit my lip. How am I gonna cover that up?

Just when I was about to make up some lame excuses I was saved by the waiter that brought our food. Thank you! He placed down Storm's and my food down. I thanked him and he smiled back at me. Awww..he has dimples! He then came to my side and whispered in my ear, "You're really pretty, you know that?".

Then I started giggling. Fish..I'm such a girl. "Thanks..I love your smile.", I told him.

He nodded and just left. Damn..wanted  to flirt with him!

"What was that?", Storm asked amused.

"Just some flirtin' ", I smirked as I finished that delicious steak of mine. Oh I will definately come back here.

"Yeah sure...come on..lets go..I wanna get dirty!"

I choked on my water, "WHAT?!?!?!", I asked.

"Fu....fuddle! I mean go riding and get dirty with mud..jeez..you dirty minded bunny..", he defended. Bunny....he called me bunny...I mentally laughed softly..Ken calls me bunny...NO! Stop! Do NOT think about him! Gah! 

I just nodded.

------00-------

"Well you could have at least spilt the bill!", I yelled as we entered Storm's car.

"Then what kind of a gentleman would that make me?", he replied sounding calmer than I am. Oh gosh...breathe...chill...cool down....

"I just don't like using other people's money..it just feels..I don't know..wrong?", I explained myself.

"What? So only a boyfriend could pay for you?"

"NO! Absolutely not! I date a guy not for his money! And as cheesy as it sounds, I date a guy for who he is..", I felt silly for telling him that. I mean..come on! Blehh