Chapter Forty-Five

SR:

"Rose don't leave me here alone!! I NEVER had once stopped loving you! I had loved you since the first day I met you! WHY do you have to take your precious life away?! I had our future all planned out!! Why are you being this selfsh?! I..love...you.......*Sobs", then there was two drops of tears that fell onto my face. Is...is he...crying?? Wow, he's really a good actor. He made it seem so real.

Then I remembered what came next. The kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes shot open as quick as I sat up, "We don't need to kiss right now, errr...we can just do it for some other practice...if...if you want....", as I talked, my head was slowly dropping and when I finished talking, my head was already facing the ground.

His finger slowly tilted up my chin and our eyes locked the moment I looked up. Those sea blue eyes of his pierce into mine. He leans in slowly while his eyes begin to close and his hand is now gently holding the back of my head, I mirror his actions.

It isn't long until our lips meet. Its all I dreamt of, perfect. Our lips moved in sync, tongues grazing just a little bit, and all in a minute, the world is gone, its just me and him.

But when he pulled away, the world came back. He smiles and winks at me, causing me to let out a small chuckle, while on the inside, I was dying to get another kiss.

I traced a finger over my lips while looking at him, amused, "Not bad there, kid.", I walked really close to his face, smile, and walk away towards Jane and the gang. I don't know what came over me, I just had to do it! I saw that the gang is already practicing the next scene, where Rose and Daniel was still somewhere in the forest reuniting. I kept silent as I hear them recite their lines, they sound so professional. Guess that's how they got in here right?

Bryan soon joined our little circle and we did practiced till late night before all going home feeling like a zombie.

----------oo----------

13th March. The day of the play. We've been preparing for the past few weeks, staying back everyday, reciting our lines in the showers, just every possible way to get it right. But the heck with it! Its a 100 percent thing that we'd still be nervous. In front of the whole school, where we will be judged by the students' applause and a few unidentified judges that will ultimately crown the winners. Since there are six groups that will act out the play, they had to break down the days of the play and that also means we wouldn't have to study for a few days because of this.

Group one goes on around 9am, group two on 12.30pm, group three and four on the next day and group five and six the day after. We're group four, so its tomorrow. This is risky, because if you're too far behind, people lose interest. If you too early in the morning, people can't pay attention because they're still sleepy. So I guess the third and fourth group would kinda be safe. Not too late, not too early. Let's just hope my theory is true.

I got the opportunity to wish the other groups good luck before being shoo-ed from the backstage by our teacher. One thing that isn't good about this, is that other groups aren't allowed to see each other's performances so that no one could copy each other. So group two to six are kicked out of the auditorium. What's even worst? The groups can't even be in the same room! Each of the group has a room to be in, and I was more than happy when we got the dance studio!

"Yes!!!! Home!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed the moment we got in the studio. I hear my group laugh at me, making me turn my head around to give them a stare. Earning even more laughs. Darn them!