Chapter Thirty-One

SR:

The way Stephanie was trying to persuade her to be in the popular group disgusts me. Does she really think Celina is that type of a girl that would go crawling to her knees just because she could be one of them. She's better than that.

"Oh my gosh really?! Be one of you guys?!", she said with so much enthusiasm. Oh god no.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sounds so interested! No! That couldn't be her! I was about to walk closer to her to make sure she knows what she is going to say..."I..I...I would rather swallow garbage.",she said with all enthusiasm gone and was now filled with authority. That's my girl.

I watched as Stephanie got all angry and I crossed my arms while smiling. That girl really never stops impressing me. Her comeback was awesome as she pointed out Steph's cleary fake boobs. The school is big, so news spread around quick. Some was even recording everything from Steph splashing water on Celina until Celina's awesome comeback. Celina turned around for her epic departure and saw me almost immediately. I'm a player, I reminded myself. I smirked at her, letting her know I'm impressed.

Everyone went back on to their lives and started to head to different directions. I saw Stephanie stomp away angrily. Serves her right, but knowing her, its not over. I better watch out for Celina. Celina....I looked around to see if I could spot her. I think I saw her went into the bathroom. Ok then, of course I'm not going IN the bathroom. I'll wait for her outside.

*No shit sherlock*, an inner voice said to me. I shrugged and started walking towards to toilet. Just as she was coming out of the bathroom, Jake and the gang pushed me towards her. Making me slam her towards the lockers..again..

Knowing her, her eyes would be shut due to the pain. I turned around and looked at her. Yup..her eyes were shut because I slammed her to the lockers...again.

She kinda lost her balance and I immediately gripped her waist and made sure she could stand.

"Woah woah, freckle face. You alright?", I asked. A little worried. Freckle face...I laughed softly thinking how cute she was when she had to freckles. Normal people wouldn't look adorable while having freckles, and yet, Celina did.

She opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times before she revealed her beautiful sea blue eyes. I didn't realise we were close until I snapped out from admiring those beautiful eyes.

She then asked, "Why do we always have to meet like this?". One word. Adorable. Her eyes slowly traveled to my hands on her waist and she pushed them away, raising an eyebrow. "A little too touchy don't you think?"

I shook my head and chuckled, "Not really..", I then held her waist rubbing small circles with my thumbs as I pulled her closer to me. I looked down to her, smirking. She's so beautiful.

She raised my hands and put them on my chest, making me think that I finally got her. But instead of a kiss, she pushed me away, making me stumble a few steps back. She pointed a finger at me and looked dead on serious at me.

"Look. I'm not like that cheerleader. I'm not easy. Flirting with me or just praising me doesn't have effects on me. I'm not playing hard to get. Heck, I couldn't be playing hard to get, if there isn't anyone that would want me. So yeah, I suggest you go find some easier girls. I'm not worth anyone's time.", she smiled at me. A honest smile.

Her smile made me smile back at her. She's so wrong. "Hey, look. I need to tell you this.", I said looking straight into her eyes. I'm going to do it. I'm so gonna do it.

"I like you. Alot. I know we just met a few days and I spent those days annoying you. Its not me. Really. I'm so sorry for making you bleed and for slamming you to the lockers so many times.", both of us gave out a soft laughter.

"I actually wrote a sorry note to you..I put it in your desk. Did you see it?", I asked her. I did. I was so sorry for everything, and the guilt was horrible so I wrote an apology note for her.

She looked at me confused, "No..no I didn't...".

I looked down at the ground. Damn...

"Heyyyy..you alright?", she asked putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her hand and then looked back at her. "Would you forgive me?", I asked.

"For what? For suddenly confessing to me or for hurting me so many times?", she said, lightening the mood. Oh...did I scare her by confessing to her? I mean, we really just met for two days, but those two days to me seemed so long.

I gave out a nervous chuckle and put my hands into my pockets. "Sorry..did I scare you by confessing to you?".

"Nah...I'm surprised, but not scared. Don't worry.", she smiled at me ever so sweetly.

"But hey...you wanna grab lunch together later?", I asked her.

"Sure.", she smiled widely at me. She's so kind. So perfect. I smiled back at her and slung my arm around he shoulder, "Thanks kid.", I said and kissed her on her cheek.

She blushed and started playing with my fingers. We were walking towards our next class together when we came pass our school buletin. She stopped almost immediately and headed straight to it. There was alot of posters hung on it and I could see her eyes sparkle when she saw the performing arts poster, but quickly looked away when I looked at her.

"You like performing arts?", I asked her.

"No! No! Of course not...I mean..I'm not good in it, so no..I don't like it.", she replied quickly.

I nodded and went in front of the poster and wrote her name on the sign up list.

"Hey!!! I told you! I---"

"love it.", I finished her sentence for her. Its obvious.

She kept quiet not really knowing what she could do to get out of this. I slung my arm over her shoulders, "Relax freckle face. I'll be there at every practice ok?".

She raised her eyebrow at me, "Don't you have some other 'cool guy' club to go to?".

I shook my head, "Nah..if the person was cool, they wouldn't be in a club.".

She just nodded, obviously still nervous. "Hey Cel?".

She looked up to me and I gave her a light kiss on her cheeks, "Don't worry about it. I got you.", I said smiling at her.

AN:

Hello humans!! I don't get myself..I'm having a 103 high fever yet I still wanna finish this.

So Pleaseeee please please please!! Comment to tell me about what you think! I feel like I'm writing all these for myself to see. I really need to know if there is actually some people reading it. Cuz I can get discouraged and just stop writing. So please..

Vcs..

Loves

Lina~