Chapter Forty-Three

SR:

I shot up from my bed. What am I doing?! He's only good to you because you're his godsis!! Nothing more. No. This can't be happening. I've sworn off love. This shouldn't happen!! I could say all I want now, but I couldn't run away from the fact,

That I fell for him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 6 in the morning, an hour earlier than I was supposed to. Know what I've been up to all night? No!! Not thinking of Bryan! I slept!! Ha..I wish..

It was pure torture as I rolled all around my bed, trying to sleep. But everytime I close my eyes, I end up thinking about Bryan. How am I suppose to face him now?? I still have to act with him in the play, and the fact that we're the leads, there is bound to have some romance that goes between us.

 After about 15 minutes of trying to sleep, I gave up and went into the toilet. I played my playlist on my iPod as I warm up before I dance. As dancing is my way of releasing stress, that's exactly what I need to do to stop thinking of...him....

I stood in front of the long mirror, as Taylor Swift's Safe and Sound slowly played. I moved slowly and gently, following the kontemporary beat of the song. As I danced around, all I was thinking is the song.

'Don't you dare look out the window,

Darling, everything is on fire,

The war outside our door keeps raging on,

Hold on to this lullaby,

Even when the music's gone.'

This song has a story behind it. Where a mom sings this song to her child, when they were facing troubles. Troubles are just so confusing, so painful to deal with, but its the only thing that can make us a better person.

I instantly got into character as I relate to trouble. The world around me no longer exists, its only me and the music.

Someone knocked on my bathroom door, oh right, I forgotten to actually close it. I turned around to see Bryan smiling at me, "You're not bad of a dancer, you know?", he said as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Had lots of practice...but thanks anyway.", I told him. Trying to sound as normal as possible. How do you expect someone to act as if nothing happened right after they found out that they liked someone? Its hard!! But I think I managed to make it sound convincing..I think....I walked over to the sink and took the towel that was hanging on it and wiped off the sweat on me, dancing is sure sweaty.

"Go get ready, don't forget we have school.", he said while smirking. Darrnnnn..its bad enough I have to pretend as if I don't like him, its harder when he smirks!! I thought he was the shy and quiet dude?! Damnnnnn..

Unable to speak, I just nodded and he left. I shook my head angrily and close the bathroom door and went for a shower. The hot water flowed down my body perfectly, easing my stress away. I feel like I could stay in there forever, but then I got bored and quickly showered.

I looked at my closet, I don't have alot of clothes because I didn't have the time to get some. So its just gonna be a form fitting, long-sleeved black shirt that clung to my body till mid thigh and white long pants. I simply blowed my hair and was ready to leave.

I grabbed everything I might need and went to the dining area. Today the dining area was packed with tourists, all happily chatting and eating away. I walked further in and found the guys messing around. They were flicking scramble egg at each other. I laughed as I made my way to them, boys will be boys.