Chapter Thirteen

Short recap :

" Oh gosh Baby Bear.."..his face lit up when he heard me calling him 'baby bear'..

" I really wish I could forgive you..I really do... " I continued, faking a frown. His face just dropped like some 5 year old boy that didn't receive a present on Christmas Day. He placed his forehead to mine, "Please..." , a tear feel from his eyes.

I don't really know what to think...maybe I should just tell him I was joking? Would that make him mad? Or do I pretend like I forgive him and pretend that nothing happened? I guess honesty is the best policy right? I wiped that tear that feel from his eye and cupped his face making him look at me.

" Woah..Baby bear..you've gotta let me finish first."  He didn't say anything and just continued to look into my eyes. His eyes were watery, which totally magnified his eyes.

" I couldn't forgive you......"

"Why?", he finally asked.

" Because...(sigh)...because you did nothing wrong..why would I be mad at you after every single perfect thing you've done for me today? " ..I looked up, slightly smiling hoping to lighten the mood.

" Forgive me for messing with you? " .Ken pulled my hands away from his face and gave me an unfamiliar look. What's he thinking??

"I can't believe you'll do something like this to me, Celina...I loved you..I loved you so much."

Wait...did he just say 'LOVED'...why is it in past tense? Sh*t..now I knew I messed up.

" Ken...I'm sorry..I just..." ...I can't think of anything..I can't look into his eyes without feeling like I'm about to lose him. I'll just have to look somewhere else..the ground would do.

I look back up to see Ken still staring at me..I just don't know what's with that look he's having on his face! He let out a sigh, turned around, and started walking away. Is he leaving me?! Oh hell no..I'm not gonna let some guy go right after our first date! I'm not that stupid. " Ken!! " ,I tried calling. He didn't turn around, not even flinch. Is he really that sad? Or was it because he cried and he's ashamed of it? "KEN!!!", i tried yelling louder, he was walking further and further away. Ok, now I really have to run. I managed to catch up with him and grabbed his hand. I ran in front of him. "Ken..is everything alright? I really didn't mean to make you cry.. I thought you would think its nothing..how about you just slap me and we could get even and start again?". I raised my eyebrow,hoping he would just slap me already. Physical pain is much better than internal pain. So I would rather let him just give me a slap, than hurt me.

"We're done Celina." .He said sternly and pushed me aside and started walking again.

"Ken!!!". I ran after him and hugged him from behind, not wanting to let him go.

He grabbed my arms and he turned around with a smile. Now what does he want?  He wiped away a lose tear that fell out from my eye, I didn't notice it, I just don't want to lose him.

"And now, we're even." he said laughing. What?? What does he mean? Was he just playing a fool? Was he just putting on this act so that he can play along with me? Did he just fake cry in front of me? I couldn't speak. There's just no words that could come out of my mouth. "Teddy bear?", Ken said waving his hand in front of my face. I grabbed his hand, push it aside and hugged him tight. I just don't want to lose him. At first Ken just stood there, only later his hands wrapped around me. Its the best feeling he could ever give me. I buried my head in his chest while he buried his face in my hair. He pulled away from the hug and cupped my face in his hands. "I love you Teddy Bear. I really do." and hugged me again.

Just when everything between us calmed down, my tummy grumbled. Ken laughed as I blush. "Dude, stop laughing! I'm hungry!!" .Ken stopped instantly. Wow, good boy. I held his hand and started running back towards my house, we can chat later, right now, I need food or I'll pass out.

The moment I stepped into the house, I did not bother to see who was my brother's new toy, I ran into the kitchen and took the whole bowl of spaghetti and started eating like my life depended on it. Ken came into the kitchen a few seconds later and just sat next to me, watching me eat his dinner. But I'm not going to let him starve, I invited him for dinner, I'm not going to let him just sit and watch me eat, I have manners! I stopped eating, and turned around to get a bowl for him, I scooped almost half of the spaghetti into the bowl and passed it to Ken. " I'm sorry I ate your dinner.." I said handing him the bowl while smiling. He smiled back, took the bowl and started eating. We didn't really talk, we're just too hungry to talk. I finally finished my dinner and left it in the sink, it's Chris's turn to wash the dishes. I turned around and bumped into Ken. As the floor was wet because Chris must have forgotten to shut the window when it was raining, I slipped. Right before I was about to fall, Ken's fast reaction managed to catch me. His right arm wrapped tightly on my waist while his other arm was holding his bowl.

He placed the bowl into the sink and his other hand held my waist. I didn't say anything, I'm just too hypnotised with his eyes. He lifted me up into a standing position and kissed me. My hands found its way to his hair and tangled itself in it making him moan a little. His arms made their way to my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Without breaking the kiss, he brought me to the living room. I pulled back from the kiss as I was breathless. I looked around, where's Chris? Clearly noticing my confused look, Ken asked, "What's wrong?".

"Where's Chris?"

"Oh, he left with a girl, saying he won't be back until tomorrow."

I got worried, I hated staying alone in the house. It's not like my house is haunted, I just hate the feeling of emptiness. A house should be warm not silent. I hated staying alone!

"But if you want, I can stay to keep you company?", Ken asked suggestively. I don't think it's such a good idea to have your boyfriend over on the first date, what if he tries something? I don't tell people, but I'm a virgin. I don't care, I don't need to rush myself into it. But I just don't really want to stay alone, maybe this could make us be closer, maybe this could help us get to know each other better.

"If your mom is ok with it, I'm ok"..Ken nodded and called to his mom. He came back to the living room, it's obvious he's staying. Ken sat next to me, and hung his hand over my shoulder.

He started kissing my neck. Oh gosh I love that feeling. His tongue slowly traced his way up to my soft spot behind my neck, the feeling is just awesome. I turned around and brought his lips to mine, the kiss was full of passion. I love the taste of his lip. His hands move slowly up and down my back. His hand then moved up to the back of my head, pulling me in more close, deepening the kiss. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I immediately opened my mouth allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth, making circles with my tongue enjoying our little chase in my mouth. My hand found its way under his shirt, feeling his warm body. Suddenly I pushed him away and walked to the kitchen, I turned around looking at him playfully as I took a bottle of shandy in my hand. I opened it and started drinking it, until he grabbed it away from me. "Teddy Bear, you know that you can't drink these, you'll get drunk and you'll talk crap. You sure you want to?". I traced my finger in the center of his chest and pushed him away again and started drinking the shandy. After another bottle of the shandy, I feel so dizzy.

I dragged Ken to my room and started ripping his shirt off, he didn't do anything on me. He held me tight and called me to calm down. The rest of the night was a total blurr.

Author's Note :

I'm so sorry that I didn't upload!! I had to finish some projects and those projects weren't one of those that can be done overnight.

I think I'll be posting week by week?

Hope there's still people out there that's still interested in reading.

VCS~!!!

Loves!

~Lina