Chapter 36

Chapter 36.

( January 2015 )

April.

"Why you gotta go ta' da' dumb ass class in da' first place?"

"Because it's to help me prepare for the baby and stay in shape."

"Stay in shape? You look fine ta' me."

"Not after I have this baby I won't."I walked into the kitchen."I'll probably be all saggy and stuff."

"Nah. You gon' be thick."He followed behind me.

"August please-"

"Thick, thick wit'cho thick ass."He pinched my butt.

"Stop."I giggled."You're so annoying. God."

Just recently I signed up for a fitness class for pregnant woman. I want to be sure that everything will go fine before and after baby girl arrives.

We also moved into our new home New Year's Day and invited a few family & friends. Kind of like a house warming party thing.

"When are we gonna decorate Autumn's room?"I stood on my tippy toes to reach inside the cabinet.

"When I get da' paint,"He moved behind me, placing one hand on my hip and the other grasped the can out of the cabinet I tried to reach,"hea'."

"Thank you. Now where did I put the-"

He slid the can opener next to me.

"Thank you."I hooked the can to it and let it roll."So when are you gonna get the paint?"

"Don't know but,"He kissed my cheek,"I gotta start headin' out if I don't wun' be late."

"Okay."I sighed and turned to him, puckering my lips."Kiss?"

He smirked then pecked my lips.

"Uh,"I licked my bottom lip,"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"What was what?"He smirked.

"That. That what you just did."

"What? This?"He pecked my lips again.

"Yeah. That. What the hell-"

"It was my kiss."He chuckled.

"No. No it wasn't."I shook my head."Give me a real one."

"I gotta go ta' woooork,"He chimed while backing away from me.

"You think this is funny?"I crossed my arms across my chest.

"No. I think I'mma be late fa' work."

He walked out of the kitchen and I heard him going into the living room.

"August!"

He ignored me.

"Aug-"I heard the front door shut."Asshole!"

I turned back to the can that was now open and dumped the contents into the pot. I cranked the heat up on the stove and went over to the silverware drawer to get a spoon.

Before I could make it back to the stove, hands wrapped around my waist and spun me around. My fearful scream was muffled by a pair of familiar lips against mine.

He moved his hands to either side of my face and swiped his tongue across my bottom lip like he always does. I moaned and grabbed ahold of his shoulders, opening my mouth to him. He used his hands to tilt and move my head like he wanted to, brushing his tongue against mine ever so often.