*Bonus Chapter*

*Bonus Chapter*

( December 2018 )

April.

"No, because I don't want her to fall."I frowned looking at Summer.

"She ain't gonna fall April, chill."Zay laughed while properly sitting Summer on the bike.

"You don't know that!"I frowned watching Summer grin from ear to ear.

"I like mommy! I like!"She clapped.

"I see."I chuckled before reverting my sight to Autumn."Autumn baby, do you like your gift from Uncle Zay?"

She nodded silently and stroked her dolls hair.

Winter then came running in with her short chubby legs, tugging May by the ear behind her. Poor May helplessly allowed her to while she giggled happily to herself.

"You so damn quick girl."Lance laughed scooping her up into his arms."Chill out."

"Tell him you have no chill."I chuckled.

With a smile on my face I watched my three babies happily play around everyone on Christmas Day.

And yes, you heard me right, my three babies.

When Summer and Autumn turned two, August decided it was time for another one. We ended up having another girl in January—Winter Aubriell Alsina.

Now with the twins being four and Winter being two, I called it a quits on the kids. Three was more than enough–three girls at that.

"Look at my big boy."I grinned at a now 9 year old Roman who was standing near the Christmas tree."Come give me a hug."

He blushed but came over and gave me a quick hug. I gasped dramatically and tilted my head.

"So since you think you're grown now you're just gonna give Nanny a fake hug? Huh?"I poked his tummy."Huh?"

He laughed and tried to get out of my tickling embrace. I noticed Hayley looking under the tree for anything with her name on it so I called her over to me.

"I got you something very special sweetie."I dug in my purse and pulled out her wrapped gift. She smiled and took it out of my hand, muttering a small thank you before ripping the wrapping paper apart.

I watched her eyes light up at the sight of the small diamond bracelet. I got three just like it for my girls and figured she'd most likely appreciate more. Not only that but I managed to get little key chain things attached to it with the family picture of herself, Red, and Heather.

"Thank you so much,"She smiled widely before hugging me.

"You're welcome."I giggled.

Heather watched the whole thing from across the room, a smile on her face and a hand on her round pregnant belly.

Hayley eventually went running over to her parents to show them the gift I got her. Ever since the incident two years ago she hasn't asked about Judy or where she might be. She's become accustomed to her new parents and is okay with the circumstances.

Since Judy was pregnant at the time, and by some miracle the baby survived, the baby was sent to Chicago to live with Judy's mom. Occasionally, Red and Heather take some trips up there to allow Hayley to see him. They're actually contemplating taking him under their wing since Judy's in a mental asylum and won't be getting out for a while.