Fox Spirit

"My name is Shiroshika the spirit of souls and I have seen what you where supposed to truly be." Shiroshika said calmly making Tori look at the deer oddly as it stated back at her calmly and walked towards her making her stand up to look up at the large deer. "What do you mean by that." She said as Shiroshika stopped and stood there an earthly glow surrounding the large deer making Tori stare at it in awe just at the pure beauty of the beast. "The last fox spirit has passed over to the spirit realm but I see potential in you." Shiroshika said as Tori stared at the deer with wide eyes "Me become a fox spirit," she said in shock as Shiroshika simply stared at her waiting for a answer. "Yes, a spirit one to watch over an Island to be a guardian." Shiroshika said as Tori looked at the deer "Watch over a Island," she said and Shiroshika nodded as the deer turned over and walked towards the tree. "This is a choice you can say no and I'll have you reincarnated back in your world and you'll never remember anything of this conversation or you can watch over people and care for their needs and be loved by all." Shiroshika said calmly as Tori stayed silent and thought about what the large white deer had told her 'Become a guardian to a group of people or become nothing,' she thought her hands clenching into fists until she leased her tight grip and looked up at Shiroshika with a calm expression on her face. "Yes, I'll become a fox spirit." Tori said as Shiroshika bowed his head as the antlers stated to glow a faintly white as the world around her started to grow big. "It is done." Shiroshika said calmly as Tori quickly ran to the lake and looked down at her body to see she was a fox as big as a large dog (Great Dane) with black paws and legs with bright orange fur her tail covered in black, orange and white fur. 'Only one tail,' she said but her voice came out in odd yips ad barks making her ears pin back and Shiroshika appear beside her. "You first hundred years will be one tail and the other hundred years you'll gain another tail and another until you reach five than you'll stop growing and live like a regular human." Shiroshika said looking at the fox that stared back at the deer in shock as the deer stepped back and lowered his head until his nose touched Tori's head everything turning bright.

Tori opened her eyes to see she was in a large forest making her step back in shock as everything started to hit her the scents and noise of the world around her. The sounds of birds singing their songs or the deers near bowing in respect before they took off into the bushes. Tori closed her eyes for a bit before she opened her eyes and just walked following her instincts until she made it to a small shrine house where she saw various foods placed on the front door and the voices of prayers reached her ears. Tori jumped up landing in front of the shrine door and bowed her head in respect as she started to eat.

'I will help these people.'