Posion

"Ah! That giant worm took Tori!" Luffy exclaimed angrily while the others sweat dropped from their captain calling a dragon a 'worm' "Baka! That's not a worm it's a dragon," Usopp exclaimed making Robin laugh. The book held in her hand was turned over "I've been reading about 'Guardians' as Tori had called herself and it seems she's not the only one," she said showing the picture of a dragon that looked exactly like the one that swallowed Tori. "This is the Guardian of the West Ocean as there is three others watching over the waters." She said flipping the pages showing the other dragons and Zoro to look at them with a smirk "I wonder if there stronger than the others I've faced," he said as Sanji looked ready to jump into the water. "I need to save Tori-swan!" Sanji exclaimed with a fire in his eyes as he looked down at the water seeing nothing but darkness but was ready to jump right into the ocean to save Tori from the Dragon. "Shut up Love Cook this isn't the time to get all perverted." Zoro stated calmly as Sanji looked ready to attack the swordsman from what he had said "Then why don't you use the submarine," a calm collected voice said making Luffy smile brightly. "Taro! I forgot all about you being here!" The rubber captain exclaimed making the others sweat drop but nod and Franky to look at Law with a smile on his face. "Your SUPER right Law-kun!" Franky exclaimed doing his awesome pose with his arms slammed together making the star appear as Chopper, Luffy and Usopp looked in awe at the formation. "Then let's get a group down there to find Tori and bring her back on board." Luffy exclaimed with a determined look in his eyes with the others nodding looking ready to save a Nakama from the dragon.    

"Humans have found a way to kill guardians

"Humans have found a way to kill guardians. Huh?" Tori said calmly in her fox form the dragon stared her down calmly  "The Wind Guardians whisper of a man with a pink feathered coat attacking Guardians until they turn into their Primal Form and fire off this poison," the dragon said quietly. "Pink feathered male?" Tori questioned calmly the dragon nodded calmly "Yes, the poison it has killed the guardians from the inside out I have already seen the North and South fallen to this poison," the dragon said with tears sliding down his muzzle. "I'm sorry for the lost of our brethren." Tori said sadly looking up at the dragon "I had felt the presence of a strong guardian and I wanted to warn them of what could happen to them," he said as Tori nodded "I thank you guardian, but my Nakama's would never hurt me," Tori said seriously as the dragon nodded and looked satisfied with her answer. "Those pirates your hanging out with why did you follow them?" The dragon questioned as Tori looked at the dragon with a smile showing her fangs "Because the boy no, Luffy the captain of the Straw Hats he showed me what it meant to be a leader someone to look up too," Tori said proudly the dragon looked at her in slight awe only to lift its head up to the entry way making Tori do the same. "They have found my home." The dragon said calmly making Tori smirk and look at the dragon "I suggest you let them in before something bad happens to the both of us," she said as the dragon nodded and with a wave of its claw made a small opening.

Both watched as a metal shark landed in the large lake its hatch opened to show Luffy, Franky, Zoro and Law that quickly jumped out from the submarine

Both watched as a metal shark landed in the large lake its hatch opened to show Luffy, Franky, Zoro and Law that quickly jumped out from the submarine. "Dragon! I'm going to kick your ass for taking Tori!" Luffy exclaimed with an angry look in his eyes making the dragon laugh loudly until it placed a claw hand on its chest as Tori chuckled lightly. "My my I've never heard that from a child no less!" the dragon laughed out making everybody look at it in slight shock "Do not worry this is my brother the Guardian of the West Ocean," Tori said only to be tackled by Luffy. "That's so cool! Your brothers a dragon!" Luffy exclaimed wrapping his arms around Tori's neck as she laughed and rubbed her muzzle against his neck happily "Yes, I guess your right Luffy," she said and looked up at the dragon. "I can see the compassion this Captain of yours has for you fox and I will not be eating your ship. Granted it looked tasty but I will lead you all to wherever your group needs to go." The dragon said calmly Luffy looked at him with stars in his eyes as Tori nodded her head in appreciation at her brother. "Thank you my brother." She said Luffy started to tug her along towards the submarine "Come on we need to go and head to Dressrosa," he said until he flung himself with Tori to the hatch. "Wait I must talk to Tori one last time." The dragon said Luffy looked up at the dragon seeing how serious the beast looked as he nodded but smiled brightly. "Okay but don't take too long Tori!" He said happily jumping into the submarine the hatch closing right behind him as Tori turned to look at her brother calmly.

"Follow them to Dressrosa and you will surely meet the man that has been killing us Guardians."