1

"I've never killed a Guardian of this strength! Fufufu, I'm so excited my body is shacking in pure joy!" Doflamnigo exclaimed making Tori growl in her throat moving her hand back and swing one of her tails only for it to be blocked by strings "Do ...

"I've never killed a Guardian of this strength! Fufufu, I'm so excited my body is shacking in pure joy!" Doflamnigo exclaimed making Tori growl in her throat moving her hand back and swing one of her tails only for it to be blocked by strings "Do you think you can actually kill me," Tori roared out pulling her tail away and glaring right at Doflamigo. She sat up tails going straight until they started to curl behind her slowly large blue and red orbs floated around her mouth and around her tails until they started to collect into a large purple orb. "This seems bad." Doflamigo said with a smile on his face watching the orb grow small until Tori reached up and chomped down on the purple orb and sat there hands on her knees. Her cheeks grew big smoke coming out from her mouth as she opened it slowly glaring right at Doflamigo who was smiling right at Tori. She fired off a large white orb letting it fly right towards the three making Law quickly get up and ready to use his Devil Fruit powers but was shocked when the orb broke apart into smaller white orbs. Doflamigo quickly pulled one of the orbs up to the sky explosions went off the wind turning hot from the explosions of orbs making Law look up. The bright lights from the explosions lit up the sky and shock the metal of the bird cage and Tori lunging forward to kill the feathered male. Her fangs wrapped around the large pink feathered male she looked down and smirked tightening her grip. Blood splattered against pure white fur "Doflamigo-sama," Trebol called out Tori looked over and lowered her head glaring at the large male.

"Fufufu, having fun with that?" Doflamigo called out making Tori look to the side seeing Doflamingo who was standing there making Tori look down seeing it was a already dead male strings falling from his body and face

"Fufufu, having fun with that?" Doflamigo called out making Tori look to the side seeing Doflamingo who was standing there making Tori look down seeing it was a already dead male strings falling from his body and face. Strings wrapped around Tori's body pulling her down to the ground hard mouth shut tightly until she slowly got back up. The strings popped against her fur and muzzle  "Do you honestly think your little strings can keep me down," Tori said looking right at Doflamigo who looked a bit peeved until she attacked. Her tails lashed out 'She's fast,' Law thought looking up barley able to catch the large tails swinging this way and that making Doflamigo dodge. But he looked up shocked seeing a large claw hand rising up fast where he was at the ground shock and Tori lowered her head seeing the tall male trapped between her fingers. "Did you honestly think you can defeat me one of the oldest Guardians." Tori growled out looking at Doflamigo who smiled a big smile making her put pressure on her claw pushing Doflamigo down the ground slowly caving in. "Fufufu, yes because your nothing but a dumb animal." Doflamigo said something grabbed one of Tori's tail making her turn her head "Nani," Tori roared out being lifted up by her tail and thrown back first to the ground hard. "String Prison!" Doflamigo called out wrapping string around Tori fast until it started to shimmer with the sun "Gladius," Doflamigo called out a male jumped from the shadows. "Giant Bomb!" Gladius called out snapping his fingers making a large explosion to go off right on Tori's chest making her yell out in shock the ground shacking from the after effects of the explosion.

"It didn't do a thing to her

"It didn't do a thing to her." Gladius said in shock seeing Tori getting back up from the ground dirt clung to her chest and stomach until she got back up and swiped hitting Gladius. "Master I got the Poison!" A shrill of a voice called out making everyone look up to see a large yellow blotch and a woman holding something be in her hands causing Tori to roar. "I'll tear you to pieces." Tori roared out standing up on her two feet and reaching up towards the two in the air fast making the two to yell out to Doflamigo. Strings wrapped around one of Tori's back leg and pulled forward making Tori drop back in shock the ground shacking and the two circled around the fallen Tori and Doflamingo who smirked. "Give me the poison." Doflamigo called out the woman nodded getting up and throwing the cylinder towards Doflamigo who caught it in his hand. He jumped up aiming the cylinder towards Tori's chest making her look down at Doflamingo who was getting ready to stab the needle into her chest her eyes glowing. His whole body froze the needle almost touching her fur as she glared right at him growling loudly.

"Did you think it was going to be that easy brat."