Transform into claws and fangs!

"Shishishi, okay

"Shishishi, okay." Luffy said smiling brightly seeing Tsunade was going to help his Nakama in getting better and getting rid of the tails she had given them from thinking she was going to die. "So then she's going to get her tails back right?" Luffy questioned following after Tsunade who was walking to a back room with Tori in her arms her heels clicking against the ground. "Who knows she did take high dosages from the Ten tailed beast." Tsunade stated looking down at Tori for a second and looking back up and pushed the door open to a large medical room making both doctors to look around in awe seeing all of the medical herbs and various tools that where either old or something new. "The last tailed beast to go against the ten tailed beast was Matatabi the two tailed beast and just a small prick of its fangs had the cat in a coma for three months." Tsunade said "But for Kyubii to take two large doses of the poison and stay awake is miracle," she said placing Tori on the table and turning the lights on making the room bright. "I have the records for the antidote but I need to run tests to determine if the poison was improvised." Tsunade stated grabbing a large syringe from the drawer and placing them on a small table as she grabbed the IV bag and more to get Tori stable. But everybody stopped when the ground shock and dirt flew down as a loud roar shock the ground "Someone's here," Killer B said looking up hearing the roar that sounded kinds familiar. "It's the Sandy Tanuki!" Killer B said and took off running with the monster trio followed behind him wanting to help Killer B just in case anything happened.

"Yow! Where's that mangy fox!" A loud angry voice called out as the four males ran out of the underground hole "What the hell is that," Zoro said looking up at the large cream colored beast

"Yow! Where's that mangy fox!" A loud angry voice called out as the four males ran out of the underground hole "What the hell is that," Zoro said looking up at the large cream colored beast. "Yo! His name is Shukaku the one tailed beast!" Killer B rapped out seeing Shukaku roaring loudly "Killer B what are you doing here," Shukaku yelled out but stopped seeing the three males and the smell of fox lingering in their scents. "You three!" Shukaku yelled out pointing at the monster trio "Yo! This is bad he saw yah three an smelled foxy on yah," Killer B exclaimed transforming. Reaching down Killer B grabbed the three males and placed them on his head as Shukaku took a deep breath. "Wind style!" "Water Style!" Both tailed beasts exclaimed taking in deep breaths "Air Bullets!" "Water Barrage!" Both called out firing off their deadly moves making the air shake and the three males to nearly roll off of Killer B who had charged forward. "Too Slow!" Shukaku yelled out firing off his Air Bullet that slammed against Killer B and threw him to the ground hard "Sand Storm," Shukaku yelled out sand covering the air. "Wow! This is crazy!" Luffy exclaimed with a smile on his face as Killer B tried to dodge the Air Bullets but wasn't fast enough to run and move properly. "Ink Blinding!" Killer B yelled out spewing black ink and hitting Shukaku who roared and stumbled away "I can't battle him properly," Killer B said as the four of them received hits from the sharp sand around them. "Then get closer to him!" Zoro yelled out "This Octobull has legs to properly run or jump," Killer B rapped out "Will you quit it with the rapping," Sanji yelled out but stopped when he saw something in between Shukaku's forehead. "Oi! That raccoon thing has a human on its head!" Luffy exclaimed making Killer B snap his head up and remember something very important about Shukaku.

"Shukaku man needs a human to rest! In turn it makes the human turn into an insomniac! If the human sleeps than Shukaku gets to play!" Killer B yelled out making the three to stay silent not really understanding him "We need to wake the human so S...

"Shukaku man needs a human to rest! In turn it makes the human turn into an insomniac! If the human sleeps than Shukaku gets to play!" Killer B yelled out making the three to stay silent not really understanding him "We need to wake the human so Shukaku will go away," Killer B yelled out and the three understood. "But without proper claws and fangs this Octobull can't grab him!" Killer B yelled out "I would use transformation jutsu man! But I never could do it," the octobull rapped out dodging the air bullets and firing his own water moves only to see Shukaku dodge quickly. "EH!" The monster trio exclaimed slamming their fists on his head roughly "But if you three did it with the yin chakra! This crazy bull can transform to a fox," Killer B exclaimed getting ready to attack. "You're crazy! We can't do that we barley found out about this yin chakra!" Sanji exclaimed knowing the other two wouldn't know how to help Killer B against Shukaku "Get into a meditation pose! Think of Tori's fox form man," Killer B yelled out lifting his arms to protect the three from the sand daggers. The monster trio quickly sat down and shut their eyes thinking about Tori's fox form how big she was and her nine wild tails. "I'm going!" Killer B exclaimed running towards Shukaku who got ready to the octobull "We're ready," Sanji called out seeing the other two that where ready. "Okay! Then let's transform!" Killer B exclaimed as they where consumed in smoke only for a large white arm to appear and out came Killer B transformed into Tori's nine tailed fox form.

"Hell yeah! Shukaku you're going down!"