.

"But in the end Guardians are animals they can be bended to human will or kill by human hands

"But in the end Guardians are animals they can be bended to human will or kill by human hands." Doflamigo said jumping away from Tori the two Lion/dogs moved to stand in front of their new master while Tori jumped back up and growled at the three.   "How dare you." Tori growled out moving towards Doflamigo but was stopped when the two Lion/dogs where growling one of them opened their mouth showing what looked like electricity coming out from its mouth. She jumped up dodging electricity only to watch when the other dog appeared and spewed boiling hot water in her face. The other dog spewed electricity hitting Tori with a yelp of pain she crashed to the ground but got up smoke rising from her white fur as she charged forward. One of the Lion/dog jumped up only to have her paw slam on its forehead and pushed to the side roughly while one of her tails grab hold of the other dog. "Fufufu, tell me Tori." Doflamigo said making Tori turn her head only for the free Lion/dog to clamp his jaws around her open neck her blood dripping down her white fur. "Is this your Primal Form?" He questioned at Tori making her growl loudly fangs glistening showing how sharp they where "Why do you care so much for my Primal Form," she questioned winching from the dog tightening his grip around her neck and her doing the same on the dog wrapped in her tail. "Your Primal Form holds the most power like these two dogs that are in their Primal Forms they are at the peak of strength. The ripe time to pick them out and tame them to become the best of guard dogs to a King like myself." Doflamigo said only for Tori to laugh loudly making Doflamigo grow quiet a vein throbbing on his temple "Foolish human your no king! The king you'll ever be is one of the dead," she exclaimed only to be thrown to the ground roughly. Tori cried out the dog shock his head forcing her to move with its grip tightening the air being cut off her eyes rolling to the back of her head from the lack of oxygen.

 Tori cried out the dog shock his head forcing her to move with its grip tightening the air being cut off her eyes rolling to the back of her head from the lack of oxygen

"You shouldn't talk to someone higher than you." Doflamigo stated calmly walking over and squatting down looking right at Tori who was kicking her legs in a weak attempt to get the Lion/dog off her neck. "Your....noth..ing." Tori croaked out until Doflamingo snapped his fingers making the Lion/dog that was latched onto her neck move away letting her take a deep breath only to have a large hand grip her neck. She released her grip on the Lion/dog around her tail as he lifted her off the ground and up the air but she was still able to breath. "Than you should fight why do you fake weakness and not kill them both." He questioned making her open her eyes bleary "Because Guardians don't kill each other," she said slowly turning back to her human form her sharp claws digging deep into Doflamingo's wrist. "Fufufu, how sad that you fill your head with lies." He said throwing her to the ground the two Lion/dogs nearly jumping her but where waiting for Doflamingo to say the word while Tori looked at him with anger in her red eyes. "Just watch as your 'Brethren' tear you to pieces." Doflamingo said snapping his fingers both Lion/dogs jumped forward to attack Tori who looked on in shock. Blood splattered on the ground the sound of tearing flesh resonated through the air and the sound of laughter rang out through the forest.

"Where's Tori?" Robin questioned the group running across the long bridge with Caesar following right behind them until they felt it

"Where's Tori?" Robin questioned the group running across the long bridge with Caesar following right behind them until they felt it. "Everyone keep going!" Law said slowly stopping himself knowing who it was that was flying towards them fast the group looked reluctant but quickly took off running. Quickly Law jumped away dodging the strings that tore into the ground he looked up seeing  Doflamigo flying towards him fast. But the thing in his hand made his eyes grow wide as the tall male slowly landed on the ground smiling brightly at what he had caught Law's eyes grew sharp and ready for anything. There in Doflamingo's right hand was one bloody nearly unrecognizable Tori her nine white tails painted in crimson blood her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She nearly looked dead if it wasn't for her labored breathing Doflamigo dropped her on the ground roughly and laughed looking right at Law who got ready for the battle.

"Not only did I catch a new Guardian but now I get to catch you Law."