What?

"So this is how ice looks like

"So this is how ice looks like." Tori said calmly looking over the railing to see the large icebergs passing by the ship calmly the chilly air pushing through her hair. "Tori you should go inside and get some proper cloths." Robin said seeing that the kitsune was just wearing the red shirt and shorts outside as it was freezing cold but Tori didn't seem to mind. "I'm actually okay but if it helps calm your mind I will put on as much cloths as possible." Tori said with a smile and Robin gave her a smile back as they both walked back inside the ship and into the woman's quarter to grab a pair of pants and a black long sleeve v-neck shirt. The red jewel seemed to shine against Tori's breast she smiled at Robin and Nami who entered the room seeing Tori wearing something for the winter island. "You look beautiful in that outfit." Nami said looking at Tori who looked back at the navigator with a smile on her face as Nami walked towards Tori and tapped her finger on the gem. "So what does this do?" Nami questioned making Tori look down at it and smile gently "I stored up my power into the gem to be able to use my powers better," Tori stated as it seemed to shine. "Land!" Zoro's voice called out making the three girls to walk out of the woman quarter and out to the snowy land that surrounded them. "Amazing." Tori whispered opening her hand to watch a small snowflake land on her hand and disappear into water she smiled and looked up opening her mouth to let some fall in her mouth. The harsh wind blew but with that came the loud crack and groan of what sounded like ice breaking and the ground shacking. "Ah! Everybody back to the ship the ice is breaking under us!" Nami called out making everybody quickly run towards the ship the ground breaking under them "I'll save you Nami-swan," Sanji exclaimed picking up Nami from the nearly falling off into the icy water. Tori easily dodged and jumped over the broken iceberg she reached down and grabbed Chopper who fell down as she jumped up and landed on the railing of the shop placing him down gently. The ice shattered completely behind Tori who turned to see what was happening "A DRAGON," Nami exclaimed in horror as the beast roared.

Water splashed against Tori who jumped down the railing to get a better look at the dragon as it roared and landed on the iceberg everybody escaped from

Water splashed against Tori who jumped down the railing to get a better look at the dragon as it roared and landed on the iceberg everybody escaped from. It was long like a serpent but the end of its tail was fluffy while it had four feet that had talons. Fur lined its chest and around its neck as it stared at the group with gold beady eyes until it seemed to land on Tori its white horns shinning just like its whole body like scales. Everybody cringed when the dragon roared loudly and lunged forward "Tori," Zoro exclaimed making the fox girl look up as the dragon opened its mouth and moved forward. Everybody watched shocked when the dragon moved its head back and sucked in Tori's legs that where moving around in shock "Oi! spit my friend out," Luffy exclaimed glaring at the dragon. The beast snorted and jumped over the ship getting ready to get back into the water "Your not going any where," Franky exclaimed as he fired off his arm and grabbed the dragons tail. The ship swayed to the side dangerously as Franky was dragged to the other side of the ship and the others quickly latching onto him. "Dammit this things strong!" Usopp exclaimed and he fired off his seed bullets into the water but it didn't seem to work the dragon moved slapping its back appendages. The chain groaned and creaked until it snapped throwing everybody back as the dragon swam deep into the ocean 'Oi let me go,' Tori barked out. The dragon dug itself into the sand only to appear into a cave and spat Tori out who rolled on the ground but quickly transformed into her fox form and growled. "Tell me why did you take me away from my Nakama's." Tori growled out eyes glowing as the dragon in front of her hissed and stood there calmly "Because they could have poisoned you," he said voice rich and smooth at a confused Tori. "What do you mean? I don't understand." Tori said looking at the dragon her growling gone only to be replaced by curiosity by what the beast meant as it stared at her with beady gold eyes.

"The humans they've found a way to kill guardians."