So close to death

"Shinra Tensin!"

"Shinra Tensin!"

"No!" Tori cried out everyone fighting against Hato flew back fast even the two tailed beasts the monster trio slammed against the ground hard. Everyone watched in shock and horror at the the monster trio crashing against the ground so hard that the ground shock and caved in as they flew up and crashed down. "Cein Flour! Clutch!" "Strong Right!" Both Franky and Robin called out hands grabbed Hato and tried to pull him back as Franky shot his fist out aiming at the ten tailed beast that stood there. "Stop." Tori whispered seeing Hato dodge the large fist and grab the chain while he twisted himself making Robin pull her hands away. "Franky!" Robin called out seeing the large male being pulled forward and be lifted off the ground fast from Hato tugging the chain "Is this all your little group have," Hato called out as he spun Franky. "It's pathetic." Hato exclaimed pulling Franky fast "Gravity Punch!" Hato called out slamming his fist against Franky's face making the cyborg fly away fast. Both Law and Robin dropped to the ground fast barley missing Franky who flew away crashing against a large tree. "Dammit he's strong." Law stated seeing Hato had a bigger disadvantage since he not only ate Tori's yin chakra but also his power of using gravity and fast movements. Suddenly Hato disappeared making both Law and Robin go back to back covering their blind spots but the ground shock making them look down as the ground broke apart. Robin crashed against the ground she looked up to see Hato had grabbed Tori from Laws grip and used his Gravity Repel to throw the doctor away as he looked down at Robin. Slowly he pulled his hand up and aimed it at the black haired woman making Tori struggle in Hato's hand.

"Robin!" "Thunder Egg!" Tori cried out only to look up seeing the black clouds and the thunder heading towards Hato and her fast the ground shock and Robin flew back crashing against the ground

"Robin!" "Thunder Egg!" Tori cried out only to look up seeing the black clouds and the thunder heading towards Hato and her fast the ground shock and Robin flew back crashing against the ground. "Tori!" The black haired girl called out the Thunder Egg slowly died out only to stare in shock seeing both tailed beasts fine as if the thunder didn't hit them in any way. "You." Hato said turning around seeing both Usopp and Nami standing together with the orange haired woman grasping her climatact tightly in her hands. Slowly Hato lifted his hand up aiming at the two as Usopp quickly fired his slingshot only to have them thrown to the side like nothing. "Stop it!" Tori called out biting Hato's wrist tightly making blood drip from the wound, Hato stopped from what he was going to do and look down at Tori. "Do you really pick them over your little brother?" He questioned as Tori tightened her grip on Hato's wrist "Yes, you're not the same brother I knew so long ago," she growled out everyone grew quiet as Hato lowered his head his hair shadowing his eyes. "I see." He whispered lifting his hand up and swung to the side hard making Tori release her grip and fly but Luffy suddenly appeared catching her. Luffy stood there silently but he looked back to see Sanji and Zoro laying on broken rocks silently blood dripping from their wounds. He looked to the side seeing Law and Franky on the ground as well the cyborg far away from the group trees laying around him. "Luffy...run." Tori whispered he looked up at Hato eyes full of rage and anger blood sliding from his forehead wound as he started to walk towards Hato.

Luffy silently passed Tori to Robin and threw his arm back fast "Red Hawk!" Luffy yelled out throwing his Haki covered fist towards Hato who slowly lifted his hand up "Dos Manos," Robin said two hands sprouting from Hato's sides pulling his arm do...

Luffy silently passed Tori to Robin and threw his arm back fast "Red Hawk!" Luffy yelled out throwing his Haki covered fist towards Hato who slowly lifted his hand up "Dos Manos," Robin said two hands sprouting from Hato's sides pulling his arm down with all her strength. Luffy's fist slammed against Hato's chest the ground shock and Robin released her hold on Hato to cover herself from the after math of Luffy's move. Both looked up to see Hato standing there Luffy's fist being blocked by his free hand making Luffy look up in shock. "Was this supposed to hurt me." Hato stated looking up at Luffy and push the boy back only to pull him back fast as he stuck his free hand out a thin black blade appearing from his palm. "Luffy!" Tori cried out wrapping her tail around Luffy's chest and Robin making hands spring out and grab Luffy pulling him back "Gravity Pull," Hato whispered the grip both women had broke letting Luffy head towards Hato. Tori pulled herself out of Robin's arms and ran behind the rubber boy forcing herself to transform into her human form. The blade pierced Luffy in his chest and Tori ran forward to attack only to catch Luffy as they both fell to the ground. Tori slowly looked down to see Luffy who was breathing heavily from the chest wound "Have you ever seen a human die in your arms," Hato questioned seeing Tori who looked too shocked to even speak. "Gravity Pull!" Hato exclaimed pulling Tori away from Luffy as he wrapped his hand around her throat and pull her off the ground his purple eyes glaring at her.

"Good I want you too see the death of all of your precious Nakama's."