No

"Wow

"Wow." Luffy whispered the Biju Fox stepped back dodging fast swipes from the rabbit that seemed to be getting faster and faster than before "Room," Law called out making a light blue/orange dome to appear around the Biju Fox as it threw a tree behind the rabbit. The rabbit destroyed the tree as the Biju Fox appeared behind the rabbit and grabbed it by the back of its neck its tails grabbed the rabbits tails and the remaining being stepped on. "Almighty Push!" The rabbit called out a force made the Biju Fox to fly off fast rolling and hitting against trees destroying land all around it. "Gravity Pull!" The rabbit called out a long black blade appeared from its palm the Gravity Pull stronger than the last one pulling the Biju fox fast as the rabbit pulled the blade up. "Everyone we need to leave now!" Tsunade called out the Biju fox crashed near them its head torn off from the black blade and the remaining pirates and tailed beasts quickly moved. The Biju Fox got back up its head growing back as it fired off a monster ball that flew forward and broke appart hitting the rabbit from every angle. "It's getting stronger!" Usopp exclaimed seeing the rabbit jumping up fast dodging the monster ball as it looked down "Gravity Push!" the rabbit yelled out the ground caved in around the Biju Fox that crashed to the ground. "I can't move!" Nami exclaimed Tori looked back to see everybody having a hard time moving their bodies as the rabbit beast flew towards them fast. The Biju Fox threw its arm making it fly forward and grab a mountain and pull getting itself out from the hole as the rabbit slammed down. Everyone sighed in relief and looked back seeing the destruction of the rabbit beast that walked out of the smoke slowly glaring at the with anger in its eyes. "We need to push it into turning into its human form." Tori said making everyone look at her oddly as she looked at the battle field getting ready to attack and block the rabbits moves. 

"Push the rabbit to transform into its human form?" Everyone questioned Tori nodded blocking large tails that slammed against the Biju's arms pushing it back

"Push the rabbit to transform into its human form?" Everyone questioned Tori nodded blocking large tails that slammed against the Biju's arms pushing it back. "Yes, I never got it to turn into its human form but I think we can do it." She said making Nami and Usopp to fear the ten tailed beast for a bit "But all tailed beast have a weak spot," Tori said looking at the large rabbit. "For some reason if another tailed beast where to bite them in the neck right under its jaw we would automatically transform into our human form." Tori said the rabbit called upon a large wood dragon to wrap its body around the Biju Fox making it bite down and tear into the wood like nothing the dragon bit the Biju Fox right on its head. The dragon was forcefully pulled off by a fist to its side and the Biju Fox jumped away fast getting away from the rabbit beast. "Then let's go for the neck!" Luffy exclaimed the rabbit ran towards the Biju Fox fast as another clone appeared shocking the group except for Tori who charged towards the two. "Do not fear it, believe in me!" Tori roared out bitting one of the rabbit beast as the rabbit went for the Biju Fox's neck but missed when Robin pulled her tail up and winched from the pain of fangs bitting down. The Biju Fox's tails wrapped around the rabbit that roared and used its own tails to grab hold of the Biju foxes tail going into a tug of strength as she pulled the rabbits head down exposing its neck. "GO TORI!" Luffy yelled out as Tori grabbed hold of the rabbits neck and bit down hard making smoke to appear all around the Biju Fox.

The Biju Fox jumped away quickly the smoke cleared showing a figure with long black hair their back facing the Biju Fox that lowered its head and roared loudly

The Biju Fox jumped away quickly the smoke cleared showing a figure with long black hair their back facing the Biju Fox that lowered its head and roared loudly. "Once we get them into their human form we have a better chance at defeating them." Tori said the group got ready to finish the rabbit beast that slowly turned around to face them. Red eyes grew wide in shock and horror as the Biju Fox went in to attack the male that glared at them in pure anger and hatred its large claws slammed beside the male as the Biju Fox crashed to the side. "Tori what's wrong!" Nami exclaimed seeing the fox curl in on itself and shake uncontrollably making the Biju Fox lay on the ground. "It can't be." Tori whispered the Biju Fox getting back up slowly and turned to look at the male that got into a fighting stance his eyes piercing Tori in place seeing how familiar they looked.

"Hato."