Back against a wall

"I cannot battle anymore

"I cannot battle anymore." Tori said looking at Hato with wide shocked filled eyes seeing how much older her younger brother looked the anger in those purple eyes. "What! We need your help in defeating the ten tailed beast." Nami said as the Biju Fox got back up and jumped to attack Hato who lifted his hand up slowly "Almighty push," he whispered as gravity changed and pushed the Biju far away from him and the group near the scene quickly hiding in a safer place. Trees fell and the ground was shaped from the Biju fox rolling from the heavy hit until one of tails grabbed hold of a couple of trees. "Why can't you fight are you sick? You need to poop?" Luffy questioned only to get a punch on the head by Nami who looked at Tori who sat there her back facing the group. "That young boy we're facing is my younger brother and I do not have the power in me to hurt him." Tori said her small shoulders shacking tears streaming down her furry cheeks "How could I hurt my baby brother," she whispered in anguish as Luffy went quiet. "He's going to kill us, your 'baby brother' is going to eat your tail and finish us off afterwards. Can't you see that's not the baby brother you knew so long ago." Law stated making Tori to hunch over a bit more thinking about what Law had just said but everyone went quiet when Luffy slowly walked over to Tori and placed a hand on her head. "I understand." He whispered making her look up at him tears still sliding down her cheeks "Not wanting to hurt someone so precious to you but we need to beast him," he said making Tori nod weakly. "You can stay back Tori we'll take care of it." Luffy said standing in front of Tori the Biju Fox got back up slowly and roared loudly as it turned around looking down at Hato who looked back up calmly.

"Monster Ball!" Luffy called out as the Biju Fox opened its mouth making a large purple ball to form between its jaws as it grew bigger and bigger shocking everybody at the size

"Monster Ball!" Luffy called out as the Biju Fox opened its mouth making a large purple ball to form between its jaws as it grew bigger and bigger shocking everybody at the size. "I won't let him hurt my Nakama's I'll fight for Tori for everything she believes!" Luffy exclaimed as Hato started to do fast hand movements as the Biju Fox released the Monster Ball that was heading towards him fast as he slapped his hand to the ground making kanji words to appear. "Summoning Jutsu!" He called out as smoke appeared and the ground shock from the Monster Ball disappeared into the smoke but everybody was shocked seeing nothing. A strong wind pushed the smoke and their eyes grew wide seeing a large six headed snake with one of them holding the Monster Ball and shattering it like nothing. "Serpent King! Hydra!" Hato called out the Hydra roared the other five heads hissed and followed after the first head making the Biju Fox to step back slightly seeing the large beast. "Cien Flour!" Robin called out large orange hands sprouted from the ground and grabbed two of the large heads "Diablo Jamble," Sanji called out his tail erupting in flames as it flew forward and wrapped around one head. "Santoru!" Zoro exclaimed as his tail cut the remaining heads as Sanji and Robin finished the other heads everyone watched as the beast fell to the ground. "Baka! As if that would do anything!" Luffy exclaimed as the Biju Fox ran towards Hato jumping over the snakes body getting ready to attack the ten tailed beast.

The hydra snake suddenly sprung to life with twelve heads all of them grabbing a tail two attached to the Biju Fox's neck and the other grabbed the fox by its back and pulled it down

The hydra snake suddenly sprung to life with twelve heads all of them grabbing a tail two attached to the Biju Fox's neck and the other grabbed the fox by its back and pulled it down. "What the! I thought we killed it!" Luffy exclaimed the group silent shocked by what had happened but Law looked up at the beast 'Hydra,' he thought silently something about the name was ticking him off. "Hydra was a beast that the sea feared! If you cut the beasts head off two more shall take its place!" Law yelled out as hydra tightened its grip around the Biju Fox to the point where everybody was squeezed together. "Nami-swans chest!" Sanji exclaimed his face pushed against her chest making her growl in annoyance but unable to move from the serpent tightening around the Fox. "Monster Ball!" A voice called out as a Monster Ball exploded on the Hydra serpent making an explosion to go off as something pulled it off the Biju Fox letting it get back up. "It's octobull!" Luffy exclaimed screaming right into Laws ears making him growl in annoyance and push the rubber boy away as the Bjiu Fox got back up. "Yeah! I ain't dead yet!" Killer B exclaimed standing beside the Biju Fox as Hydra got back up and roared as four more heads sprouted out from the torn neck. "Idiot! Don't kill the Hydra!" Everyone yelled out making Killer B jump in slight shock but nod "How are we going to kill it then," Nami said looking at Robin who stayed silent trying to think of a way to kill it. "We need to use a powerful move." Robin whispered as Killer B snorted hot air "Yo! Then use the Monster Ball it can destroy lands and destroy mountains," the octobull exclaimed but stopped seeing how they all looked serious. "The Biju Fox isn't strong enough to make a Monster Ball and you're still a bit weak from the battle we need more power." Tori whispered but looked right at Killer B who had heard the small fox and looked back at the Hydra that roared loudly getting ready to attack as he smirked.

"It's a good thing I called for backup right!"