I will

"Gravity Orbital Formation

"Gravity Orbital Formation. I never thought I would use this one day." Hato stated looking up at the large rock orb he had created "But this is my sister someone of high class," he stated face darkening. "You where no match for me Big Sister now give me your Yang chakra and your tail I deserve it because of your love of humans it has reduced you to this. A disgrace on your part we could have been together like the old times when we were human." Hato said glaring at the orb in anger as he slowly raised his hands up ready to take the last of Tori's yang and her tail just like the other tailed beasts. Suddenly the crevices between the rocks started to glow red until eight red tails sprouted out from the rocks and a large muscled covered fox pulled itself out from the large rock orb. "She still has this much power." Hato whispered in awe as the large muscled fox gave out a roar fire spewing from its mouth lighting the falling rocks. 'This is worse than Ohara's destruction.' Robin thought watching the rocks crash to the ground causing explosions to go off and the large muscled fox roaring. "What the hell. Is that Tori?" Zoro said waking up only to see the large muscled fox that was in the rock orb that roared making the hairs on everybody's neck to rise. "To think she would go this far." Hato whispered looking up at the large fox the eight tails swinging around as it tried to get out of the orb making more rocks crash to the ground. "You are correct swordsman that is the Kyubii being swallowed up by her yang chakra." Matabi stated seeing the large nine tailed fox that was almost complete into transforming into the nogistune.

Tori slowly got up the water turning a pitch black "Come to me," the black almost formed nogistune said red eyes glaring down at Tori who took a weak step forward

Tori slowly got up the water turning a pitch black "Come to me," the black almost formed nogistune said red eyes glaring down at Tori who took a weak step forward. Her feet barley moved her body stumbling from how weak it felt as she slowly headed towards the large black fox. "You're doing great." Nogistune stated watching its other half slowly made her way towards it ready to give their life for the sake of Nakama's. The sounds of water splashing resonated through the air but was ignored as Tori slowly reached her hand up towards the black fox that started to form into a real nine tailed fox. "Stop Tori." A voice that sounded like bells called out making her stop completely a white light appeared brightening the room and the black fox roaring before it disappeared into nothing. "Tori my child." The voice said and she turned around only to cry even more seeing "Shiroshika-sama," Tori whispered falling to her knees. The white deer stood there the water turning a beautiful blue the sky above them turning light blue with clouds floating along calmly. Shiroshika slowly walked towards Tori every step it took ice would form and disappear until the large deer was in front of Tori. The fox slowly looked up at Shiroshika "I don't know what to do," she whispered while Shiroshika stared down at the fox quietly. "Do not fear you have fought hard to protect your friends." Shiroshika said voice calm and light as Tori looked down her eyes filled with relief "What should I do," she said hands slowly closing to fists. "He's too strong even for me." She said "No, you're wrong," Shiroshika said making her look up at the deer in shock "You are the nine tails a guardian to humans," the deer said bringing its face closer to Tori with every word it said.

" She said "No, you're wrong," Shiroshika said making her look up at the deer in shock "You are the nine tails a guardian to humans," the deer said bringing its face closer to Tori with every word it said

"You have the strength of your Nakama's to fight against that boy." Shiroshika said pressing its black snout against Tori's forehead and she felt light like the wind like the clouds in the sky. "My child you can beat that male, I promise you child you are stronger than your brothers." Shiroshika said stepping away from Tori who looked at her hands in shock seeing her battle kimono her fox ears lifting up high and confident. "Go my dear child for the battle of your Nakama's and brothers." Shiroshika said Tori felt a sudden pull as she watched Shiroshika slowly become smaller and smaller as the white deer stood there watching silently.

"I will protect them."