Fox

"What the hell

"What the hell."

Pica said looking at the white flames surrounding Tori who was glaring up at him the flames started to grow neon blue with linings appearing on Tori's back, arms and her tails as she started to float up. "White Fox Spirit." Tori whispered the white flames morphed to show a large none tailed fox with three blue whisker marks on its cheeks and a blue nose. Tori stood right in the middle of the fox head the beast roared loudly nine tails swishing behind it angrily as Tori pushed forward making the fox spirit do the same towards a stone Pica. Both clashed together with Pica holding both white clawed hands and trying to push back while Tori lunged fangs wrapping around Pica's shoulder but she watched when his eyes grew gray like stone and the grip around her claw hand grow heavy and tight. Rocks crumbled to the ground when Tori removed her fangs from the Pica's shoulder and looked at the face seeing it motionless and dead like stone. "King Riku! You really want to worry your people!" Pica's voice said from the other side making Tori quickly try and pull her claw hands out from the tight grip of the stone hands. Rock crashed to the ground and Tori who suddenly appeared in front of Pica the fist thrown captured by her foxes white mouth. The stone fist shattered from how tight the fox had bit down on it while Tori moved one of her tails letting one of the white fox tail shoot out and stab Pica in his stomach. The group of people behind Tori watched on in shock at what had happened seeing the white fox attacking Pica without a second to waste. Pica moved his free fist and brought it down hitting Tori on her head making the white fox fall down shattering his fist that was still in her spirit foxes mouth. 'That hurt.' Tori thought lifting her head back up and quickly went to swipe under the stones chin aiming to kill only to pushed back roughly making her stumble and fall on her butt.

"Stone Hydra!" (I know he doesn't have this move but he does now so deal with it!) Pica called out the ground under Tori shacking only for a dragon head to shot out from the ground but it was behead with a simple swipe from Tori making her smirk a...

"Stone Hydra!" (I know he doesn't have this move but he does now so deal with it!) Pica called out the ground under Tori shacking only for a dragon head to shot out from the ground but it was behead with a simple swipe from Tori making her smirk and go to attack Pica. But then two more heads sprouted out from the neck of the destroyed dragon and she swiped again only for the thing to sprout out four more. She did it overs and overs again only for more heads to sprout out and quickly wrap around the fox spirit that pushed two heads under its back feet. Tori felt the dragons wrap around her shoulders and stomach squeezing tightly but ignored it and bite the large limbs in front of her. 'Hydra a beast that can grow multiple heads when beheaded what a smart move.' Tori thought falling to the ground feeling the dragons coil around her spirit fox quickly until it looked like there wasn't a fox that was once there the dragons slowly squeezing Tori. A bright purple light poked out through the limbs until the dragons roared all of them shattering like glass until they where gone and Tori got back up and roared loudly. With her mouth still opened a large purple ball started to form quickly aiming right at a shocked Pica who quickly called upon his Devil Fruit powers to help. Tori fired only for the last second to have her head pushed up the purple ball firing off to the sky aiming right at the birdcage making everyone grow silent. A large explosion went off lighting up the whole sky and the air to become hot almost unbearable until it disappeared. The birdcage was still up but the metal was a deep red from the explosions and Tori who was destroying the stone pillar that slammed against her chin and roared loudly.

"Tori!" A familiar voice called out making Tori turn the spirit fox around and look down seeing Zoro who was looking up at her all three swords up and ready to use

"Tori!" A familiar voice called out making Tori turn the spirit fox around and look down seeing Zoro who was looking up at her all three swords up and ready to use. Slowly the spirit fox lowered its head and Zoro to watch in awe at Tori who was dressed differently  stretch her hand out and grab his arm. With a quick tug Zoro was pulled into the white fox spirit and he felt calm, relaxed no he felt ready to take on the world the aura surrounding his that belonged to Tori. "You want to fight him don't you?" Tori questioned easily controlling the spirit fox to face Pica who looked ready to cut the fox right in half. "Let's team up Tori." Zoro said looking at Tori who closed her eyes and went silent as if she was thinking about letting him help her in battle. She smiled and opened her eyes looking at the swordsman while she popped her neck and arms the spirit fox quickly fighting Pica while they stood there.

"Sure lets fight together."