Poop

"Tori?" Law questioned the black mist slowly died out to show Tori who was dressed differently from before her pure white hair was up in a high ponytail. Her top was a beautiful cream colored kimono top with pure gold lining that cut above her waist showing the pure black tight shorts she had under. Her nine white tails swished behind her calmly and her two fox ears perked at the sound of Law who's breath hitched slightly. Her eyes where closed showing the red lining on her eyelids that slowly opened. "~Such a shame that I had to break the gem on my chest but I guest desperate calls need my Primal Form for this battle~." Tori said calmly lifting a claw hand to move stray hair away from her face as she looked at Law and tutted at his appearance. "~You look like shit~." She said with a chirp in her voice making Law sweat drop at how happy she had said it but with a quick wave of her claws the seastone chains broke apart except for the ones around his wrist. "Oi you forgot my wrists." "~Oh I know but it's just I don't want to tear your wrists from your arms.~" Tori said but lifted a claw hand with a glint in her ruby red eyes as her fingers cracked "~Let me try and break them,~" she said lifting her hand up ready to do a swipe but stopped. The door creaked open slowly making both Tori and Law watch only to see a woman wearing a purple polka dotted dress with Luffy who smiled brightly seeing Tori. "Tori! Law!" Luffy exclaimed running towards Tori and hugging her tightly while she did the same smiling brightly her tails swishing behind her fast showing her excitement. "~Luffy your here.~" Tori said happily hugging the rubber boy with all her strength who just smiled and hugged her back tightly "Shishishi, you look different Tori," he said looking at the fox.

"Who is that

"Who is that." Tori stated looking right at the black haired woman wearing the purple polka dotted dress her grip around Luffy tightened even more seeing the unknown woman. "That's my friend Viola she has the key to get Law out of here." Luffy said and Tori calmed down a bit and moved away from Luffy but she was still watching the woman's every move Viola pulled a key out from no where and handed it to Luffy. "Hurry we must leave this place before someone finds out that we're freeing Law and the Guardian that Doflaimgo wants." Viola stated looking around the room while Luffy slowly stared at the key and the keyhole of Laws cuffs and tried to free the male quickly. But Tori watched in amusement as the rubber boy kept shacking his hand and failing at getting the key into the keyhole "Luffy would you like me to unlock Law out from the cuffs," Tori questioned with a giggle. "No. I got this just stop making me fidget." Luffy stated as he tried once again to get the key into the key hole but failing all together making the fox laugh loudly. "I see your trying to free Law and the Guardian." A high pitched voice said making everybody look around the place trying to figure out who was saying that but it looked Viola and Law already knew who it was. "We need to leave now." Viola stated and without a second to loose Luffy stuffed the key somewhere in his pocket and pulled Law up on his shoulder. "Well let's go than!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face and Law yelling about something that was annoying him "~Wow look at that,~" Tori said pointing towards the window making everybody turn to look.

"Bastards what are you doing with Law and the Guardian."