Tori?

"Not only did I catch a new Guardian but now I get to catch you Law."

"Oi, Tori." Law called out from his spot on the chair wrapped up in seastone chains staring down at Tori who was on the ground cuts littering her body and the one around her neck. 'How the hell did Doflamingo do that.' Law thought having never seen Doflamingo owning any kind of dog or something that had canines that big to nearly decapitate Tori's head. The door opened and Doflamigo walked into the room with the biggest smile on his face as he placed one foot on Tori's chest and looked at Law "I see you've been trying to talk to her," he said calmly making Law stare at him quietly. "Fufufu, they've been telling me." Doflamingo said with a laugh and the shadows from the corner of the room form until they pulled out showing two large Lion/dogs that where glaring right at a shocked Law. "Guardians once animals but where created to live hundreds of years just to be tamed by a king like me." Doflamigo said the two dogs walked forward on each side of the flamboyant male who slowly placed pressure on Tori's chest. "Sometimes you gotta rough them up a bit to show who they belong too." Doflamingo said looking down at Tori who was laying there motionless until Doflamigo stepped back and the two Lion/dogs jumped on top of her one clamping his jaws around her neck and the other laying on her waist and legs glaring right at Law. "But it's not the end for her maybe a bit of training and she'll obey just as nicely as these two." Doflamigo said with a laugh he turned and walked out of the room leaving Law with the two dogs that where just playing with Tori who almost looked dead in their jaws.

'Tori

'Tori.' A voice called out making Tori struggle to breath something seemed to clench around her wind pipe and slowly closing it in the most painful way possible for the fox. 'They're not going to let go.' She thought feeling the energy of the two Lion/dogs and the strength they where placing around her neck and wherever they bit at. 'Tori!' The voice called out even louder than before making her grunt in annoyance she opened her eyes slowly only to see a roof and the gold fur of the Lion/dog that was latched on to her neck. "Oi! Tori!" The voice called out making her look to the side to see it was Law who was chained up on a chair and looked beat up and bleeding in multiple places. 'Humans have always been something I have held dear in my heart.' Tori thought seeing Law was saying something but the blood roaring in her ears was stopping her from properly hearing him 'Even when they killed each other I could not help but watch them destroy each other,' she remembered the blood poured on her island the tears of lost loved ones and the anguish of the land. 'But I can't let this happen again to my Nakama's.' Tori thought anger bubbling in her chest but it was stronger than before the red gem on her chest seemed to glow under the Lion/dog. A deep almost demonic growl bubbled in Tori's chest making both Lion/dogs to step away quickly "What's happening I thought she was dead," one of the Lion/dogs barked out. The wounds Tori had received healed as steam rose from the intense heat she was giving off the smoke turning a sickly black while she got to her hands and feet and glared at them. Red anger filled eyes pierced through both Lion/dogs through the black smoke that Tori was emitting as she glared them down "Die," one of the Lion/dogs roared out jumping towards the black mist.

Suddenly a large fox head popped out from the black mist with the Lion/dogs in its jaws blood splattering on the ground and the beast of a fox head releasing the dead dog

Suddenly a large fox head popped out from the black mist with the Lion/dogs in its jaws blood splattering on the ground and the beast of a fox head releasing the dead dog. It's angry crimson eyes turned to look at the other who stepped back in shock at what had happened but quickly growled out in anger seeing his brother being killed so quickly. "Bastard!" The dog roared out spewing an electricity ball that hit the fox right in the face but it didn't seem to hurt the beast of a fox at all as it slowly opened electricity and blue fox fire sticking the ground. The large ball hit the last Lion/dog making it crash through the wall breaking it apart and Law to gape at what had happened in front of him.

"Tori?"