I told you im not a rapper

"Tori-chan lost another tail!" Chopper called out making everyone look around each other seeing nobody had a fox tail or ears "Oi, where's Zoro," Luffy called out making everybody turn to where he usually slept at. There sleeping against the railing was Zoro but there on his head was two light green fox ears and a matching tail laying beside him twitching ever so softly. "Hahaha! Look it's Zoro who got it!" Luffy said with a laugh making the swordsman to wake up and place a hand on his head only to scowl for a second and go back to sleep. "Killer B don't you know a cure for Tori-chan?" Robin questioned looking at Killer B who had laid himself on the railing of the ship the sun hitting him perfectly. Killer B was silent the sun reflecting of his sunglasses a frown set on his lips "I might know a healer but foxy ain't what yah call the favorite tailed beast," he said moving his hands. "What do you mean? I thought Tori would be a one of the favorite tailed beasts?" Robin said looking at the male who sat up "During the last hundred years Foxy got her last tail her anger was known throughout the islands," Killer B stated looking at the black haired woman. "Her anger?" Robin questioned and Killer B sat down at the table with her "Yeah! Tori had a nickname called the Kyubii she held nothing back and attacked other tailed beasts homes," Killer B said remembering the past the days of when Kyubii ruled the lands and water.  "I'll tell yah why foxy is hated and loved so much!"

  "I'll tell yah why foxy is hated and loved so much!"

(Flashback)

A hundred years ago when Tori first got her last tail her fur used to be a blood red and her anger was something that no other tailed beast could ever rival. Islands that she crossed knew her as the Kyubii feared her no matter what even the guardians the tailed beasts actually feared the Kyubii. The only one to actually tried to fight Tori in her attack mode was Killer B who had barley gained his last tail her went up against her and the rage. "Yo! Kyubii! Get out of here!" Killer B exclaimed getting ready to attack Kyubii who roared loudly her eyes glowing through the darkness of the forest the ground shacking as she jumped her massive tails destroying a mountain behind her. Tori looked up at Killer B and charged a tailed beast bomb making Killer B curse and do the same. Both fired the tailed beast bombs making a large explosion to go off and for the octobull to charge forward first. Kyubii roared loudly swinging her tails to get him off but he dodged and slammed his large horns against Kyubii's chest throwing her back. Kyubii jumped away and dodged Killer B who went in to slam his horns as she lifted her claw hand and swung down making blood spray.

 Kyubii jumped away and dodged Killer B who went in to slam his horns as she lifted her claw hand and swung down making blood spray

"She broke your horn." Robin said and Killer B nodded "Yeah, she broke my horn an destroyed the Island and the others quickly hated her for that," he said with a angry look in his eyes. "But I ain't mad! When gainin a new tail your mind goes coo-coo for a few years." He said "But the others don't care," he said and stopped for a moment seeing black fox ears and tails sprout out on Robin. "So they won't be able to save Tori?" Robin questioned and Killer B shock his head "Nah, I think Lady Tsunade can help foxy," he said making Robin look at him questionably. "Lady Tsunade?" She questioned and he nodded "The old slug princess can cure anything," he said making her nod. "Thank you for helping." Robin said and Killer B shock his head "Nah, I wanna fight foxy on equal terms yah know," he said making the black haired woman to nod and smile lightly. She got up for her chair and walked over to the medical room where Chopper and Law stayed with Tori who was hooked back up to an IV and heart monitor. "Chopper, Law there is someone that can help Tori with the poison." She said gaining both of their attentions "Who," Law questioned knowing that the poison Tori had in her system was almost incurable but to hear that there could be a cure really helped. "A tailed beast like Tori and Killer B she goes by the name of Lady Tsunade." Robin said and Chopper quickly went to help Tori who started to shake and quiver as he grabbed more blankets and placed them on her.

"Then we need to hurry she doesn't have much time left."