B

"Did you think it was going to be that easy brat

"Did you think it was going to be that easy brat." Tori growled out eyes glowing making Doflamigo fly back fast the poison floating up fast making the two up in the sky to follow fast. Buildings shock and windows near shattered from the vibrations Doflamigo got up from a broken building and stepped out making people run off and marines to step back in shock. "What the hell he's trying to fight that monster." One of the marines said in shock seeing Tori who roared loudly but her eyes is what made the marines shack in their boots. "Taro!" A loud voice exclaimed making Tori turn her head to see Luffy running into the open field where Law was fighting against Trebol making her growl. "SHUGO!" Luffy exclaimed looking up to see Tori looking right down at him but she lowered her head and smacked her hand down to the ground hard trapping Trebol between her claws. "Luffy." Tori said only to have the rubber boy hug her tightly around her eye with the biggest smile on his face "Your so cool Tori," he exclaimed while she glared at him. "Luffy you need to move before he comes back!" Tori growled out her large ears twitching the ground shacking beneath her like a earth quake making her lift her head up and look around.

The ground beneath Tori shattered large appendages wrapped around her tightly and flung her to the other side of the small town and the two looked shocked at what happened

The ground beneath Tori shattered large appendages wrapped around her tightly and flung her to the other side of the small town and the two looked shocked at what happened. "YO! KYUBII MAN!" A loud voice called out making the two look up in shock seeing what looked like a weird combination of a bull with arms of a human but the back was eight large tentacles. "CHOW! WE HAVEN'T BATTLED SINCE THE DAY YOU BROKE MY HORN MAN!" The large beast exclaimed ending it with an earth shattering roar that made the two pirates place their hands over their ears feeling the ground shacking. The smoke started to cloud more until a white orb shot out and slammed against the octobull making it explode "Ah, Toaro," Luffy exclaimed pulling Law away from the damage coming close. But both where shocked by a large tentacle wrapping around them saving them from the rest of the explosion "YEAH, JUST LIKE I REMEMBERED," the octobull exclaimed moving forward seeing Tori walking forward.

"Kill B, you joined that bastard."

Sorry my iPad has been messing up and I don't know what to write but I promise to finish this story!