Yin?

"She's not getting any better

"She's not getting any better." Chopper whispered looking at the charts how everything still looked the same and Tori who was wrapped up tightly in the blankets with a monitor beside her beeping slowly. "This poison is stronger than we thought." Law said looking at the treatments and seeing how they weren't even working on the fox guardian "All of the antibiotics we've been giving her just burn up and she's still coughing the black goop," Chopper said looking at the goop that was in a small glass container. "Have you figured out what the goop was?" Law questioned looking at the black goop and Chopper who looked defeated and shock his head "No, it's like nothing I've ever seen," Chopper said and Law sighed rubbing his forehead. "~Tori-cwan I've brought you some soup!~" Sanji's voice exclaimed the doors opened and the cook appeared holding a small bowl while Tori had quickly woken up from her nap and pulled herself up. "Ah, Arigato Sanji." Tori said rubbing her muzzle against the cooks hand making him swoon and scratch under her chin making her purr weakly her tails wagging. But the doctors where shocked seeing a small spark appearing from one of Tori's tail and the appendage disappeared "Wah, Tori you're missing a tail," Chopper exclaimed making the two males to quickly count her tails. "Really that's crazy." Tori said digging into her soup "I gave it to Sanji," she mumbled out through the soup making the other two look at the cook. Both stared in complete shock seeing the two large blonde fox ears that had black markings at the tip of each and around the edge. "Oi, why are you two looking at me like that?" Sanji questioned only to feel something flicking on the top of his head making him reach up and grab the appendages.

"EH!" Sanji exclaimed in shock and horror as he pulled at the appendages only to wince but he stopped feeling something brush on the back of his thighs

"EH!" Sanji exclaimed in shock and horror as he pulled at the appendages only to wince but he stopped feeling something brush on the back of his thighs. He turned around only to see a large tail the tip colored black with a bit of white as it wagged side to side. "Nani!" Sanji exclaimed in pure shock making the others to run into the medical room Zoro was the first to react by laughing loudly "Look at that curly brow turned into a fox," he exclaimed only to dodge the flying foot aimed at his head. "How did this happen Sanji?" Robin questioned making the blonde cook stop from attacking Zoro and turn to her quickly with hearts as his eyes his new appendage swishing back and forth. "~Tori-swan said she gave me the tail.~" He said confusing the black haired woman and turn to tori who had finished eating her soup and was standing there looking into the empty bowl. "Tori-chan?" Robin questioned only to step away from the fox that curled its lips back and started to vomit the black goop that hissed and bubbled. "Chopper!" Robin called out making both doctors to quickly run over and try to calm Tori down but the second time she threw up it was blood while the ship shock. "It's a Sea Monster!" Brook called out making everybody except for Law and Chopper to stay with Tori who had fallen making a mess everywhere as the two quickly started to help the sick fox. "Hang on Tori!" Chopper said seeing the monitor and how Tori had went unresponsive and started to hyperventilate and pant loudly. "We need more fluids her gums are white." Law said making Chopper run over to grab the extra fluids and run back to Law and Tori handing the surgeon the fluid bag and Chopper watching over the heart monitor.

" Law said making Chopper run over to grab the extra fluids and run back to Law and Tori handing the surgeon the fluid bag and Chopper watching over the heart monitor

The others ran out of the medical bay to see tentacles wrapped around the Thousand Sunny lifting the large ship out from the ocean. "Yo! Where's the Fox!" A booming voice exclaimed the ocean moving to show Killer B making Luffy to gain stars in his eyes. "It's the octopus!" Luffy exclaimed but everyone flew forward when the ship violently flew forward crashing back into the ocean as Killer B shoved his large snout to the group. "Dammit we don't need this especially with Tori-swan sick." Sanji said getting ready to attack the large octobull that pulled away "Yo, I can see that Foxy gave one of you humans a piece of her yin powers." Killer B said turning into a gold light until he appeared in his human form* the others quickly got ready to attack. "Chow man! You're the one Foxy picked!" Killer B said doing strange arm movements making others sweat drop but Zoro quickly pulled his swords out seeing the swords on the males back. "You!" Killer B exclaimed pointing at Sanji who got into a battle stance  "What do you want," Sanji exclaimed only to jump away in time from a sword slashing where he once stood. "Don't yah know!" Killer B exclaimed grabbing his other swords getting into his battle stance while the others got ready to attack the large male.

"Guardians are the only ones who can give chakra to the strongest of the strong!"