Meeting the Straw Hats part 1

A couple of years had passed for Tori the Island she care for blooming and thriving with life the land vibrant with life she had provided the shrine house her people built long ago standing tall. "My what beauty." Tori whispered as she stared at the vast greenery of the various flowers she had planted years ago the way the wind would make them dance. The gem resting on Tori's chest sparkled for a moment making her look up at the sky seeing the clouds moving but that wasn't what caught her attention. 'Tori-sama.' A voice called out making Tori squint her ruby red eyes and listen to the birds sing their tunes As they flew off 'Please let Luffy and his Nakama's meet you,' the voice pleaded. "Now why should I allow such a thing?" She questioned to the voice out loud 'They have been training for two years and more to achieve their goal but your blessing would help them in fulfilling their goals,' the voice whispered out. "A blessing to achieve their goals how peculiar." Tori said but stopped when she felt it the power of a being that reminded her of Gol D. Rodgers the promise of a new way in life but there was more. Tori closed her eyes and concentrated feeling more than one being she felt the power of multiple people of males and females and a reindeer their powers combined together was extraordinary. "So this is the group you so desperate want me to meet." Tori said as she opened her eyes and started to pull the boat towards the Island 'Arigato Tori-sama,' the voice said making Tori smile gently. "It is nothing but you have not given me your name spirit." Tori said walking through the the field of beautiful flowers 'My name is Going Marry,' Going Marry said before it disappeared in the wind tails swishing back and fourth with every step she took. "Than let's see if your right Going Marry."

"The ship its being pulled to the Island!" Franky the ship wright/cyborg exclaimed making everyone look at him in shock seeing the ship was going towards the large island in front of them. "Shishishi, than let's go! Maybe there's an adventure waiting for us!" Luffy the strawhat pirate said with a smile on his face the others just sighed and stood there watching the Island slowly come closer their apprehension rising until the ship stopped at an old dock. "Since we're here we might as well try and gather supplies for the next stop." Nami the orange haired navigate said calmly gripping her staff lightly the others seemed to agree except for Usopp who was shacking and turning pale. "Ugh. Nami it seems I got the can't go on the Island sickness again." Usopp said making Nami's eye twitch at the dumb lie but she smiled and spun her staff "Than take care of the ship with Franky," she said and Usopp quickly saluted and ran off to hide. "Marimo should stay since he always seems to get lost." Sanji said only to dodge a sword and attack the swordsman both ready to maim each other "Sanji-kun stop fighting we need to look for food," Nami said making the blonde hair male quickly nod. "Hai! Nami-swan!" Sanji exclaimed with a salute hearts in his eyes as she sighed and quickly placed a team out that seemed good enough for the trip and be able to fight against anything.

Teams
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji
Nami, Chopper, Robin, Brook

 "Everybody lets go and get what we need and look around as well!" Nami said and everyone took off the monster trio walking off making her regret her decision slightly before she followed her group

"Everybody lets go and get what we need and look around as well!" Nami said and everyone took off the monster trio walking off making her regret her decision slightly before she followed her group. "Shishishi, look at this!" Luffy yelled out looking at the odd flower making Sanji walk over and squat both looking at the flower something they had never seen before. It was a beautiful white like a lilly flower but it was spotted with blue marks and seemed to sparkle a bit in the sun "Huh, I've never seen a flower like that," Sanji said reaching out to pull the flower out but stopped. Something about it told him to leave the plant alone like a warning his hand a centimeter away from the steam but he pulled his hand back. "Oi! Zoro's gone!" Sanji exclaimed seeing the swordsman was lost making Luffy turn around and laugh seeing that the green haired male was gone. "ZORO!" Luffy called out making birds fly up to the sky from the outburst and Sanji to sigh in annoyance both walking off to look for the swordsman. Zoro stopped walking and looked back only to see both Sanji and Luffy where gone making him grunt in annoyance and look around the forest. But he could feel eyes boring into the back of his skull he would turn to look around only to see it was nothing but he had a hand on wado just in case if something came out to attack. "What are you doing here." A voice said making him stop and look forward to see he was in front of a small shrine house with the two fox stone beside the entrance of the shrine house something about it was off. "Where are you." Zoro called out trying to find where the voice was since his Haki couldn't find the person which put him on his toes getting ready for a battle.

"I would like to talk to your Captain if you don't mind."