Don't

The sky rumbled making everyone look up seeing the dark black clouds as lightning crashed against the ground followed by the rumble of thunder

The sky rumbled making everyone look up seeing the dark black clouds as lightning crashed against the ground followed by the rumble of thunder. Red mist surrounded Tori as it screeched and gave loud high pitch sounds as lighting crashed around her until something red spun from the sky and landed on her. A black/purple dome formed around her until it broke the boulders around her broke apart as a large white bone sprouted out from her back and grew small. Hato watched silently as vertebrae sprouted from Tori's flesh and lined along her back with forearms and back legs covering her legs and arms a large fox skull covered her whole head her fox ears coming out of the eye sockets. Two more tails sprouted out the skull opened showing Tori who growled low staring back at Hato who made the ground shake and rumble. "I will defeat you big sister and take your yang chakra and tail." Hato stated watching Tori move a bit and took off running "Water Geysers," Hato called out making Tori stop from her run when the ground in front of her broke and hot water shot out. Columns of hot water shot out all around her and Hato until a large wave took her under and Hato to jump up landing on the water silently waiting for Tori to appear. "What's going happen to Tori?" Robin questioned the whole group being pulled to the sky thanks to Garra the red head that housed Shukaku "If she transforms into her nine tail fox form then she will become the nogistune," Matabi stated watching the destruction of the battle bellow. "Nogistune?" Nami questioned looking away from Luffy who had been healed up but was still unconscious "The nogistune form is the dark form of her fox form it is that of pure darkness," Matabi stated looking back at the group.  "We have seen her go up to the four tails and then snap out of it, but for her to go this far I don't think that'll happen." Matabi said freaking the group out that where still up and ready to help only to see their Nakama being pushed to the point of her body being destroyed.

Tori sprung out of the hot water ready to attack Hato who suddenly appeared above her one of his black blades aimed to strike her in the head

Tori sprung out of the hot water ready to attack Hato who suddenly appeared above her one of his black blades aimed to strike her in the head. Purple eyes grew wide when the blade shattered from making contact with the fox skull as he cringed when Tori sprouted out from her back and slammed her fist against his stomach. Hato flew back but fired Gravity Bullets cutting some of the thick branches that where beside Tori making the boulder shake and Tori to look up as the large rock crashed. The hot water grew into waves from the large boulder crashing on the fox making the group gasp in shock. But they watched when the boulder cracked in the middle and Tori pulled herself out but was entangled in large roots as Hato made a black blade appear from his palm and throw it. Tori roared loudly flames entrapping her as she struggled with the roots until she broke the roots apart and got out getting ready to attack. A soft white light appeared from Tori's chest showing everybody when white tendrils flowed out from Tori's chest and started to wrap around her tails and body making her roar in anger. "Shiroshika's seal." Matabi said making Killer B look over seeing the white tendrils wrapping around Tori's body and tails trying to stop her from using the yang power. 'What is she doing?' Hato thought watching Tori slowly reach into her chest and pull out a medium sized white gem from her chest.

"She's reaching into her body!" Nami yelled out seeing Tori reaching into her chest pulling something out of her body that looked like the red gem she used to have but was pure white

"She's reaching into her body!" Nami yelled out seeing Tori reaching into her chest pulling something out of her body that looked like the red gem she used to have but was pure white. "The seal, she's pulling the seal out from her own body." Matabi whispered in awe and horror as Tori puled the gem out of her body the tendrils wrapping around her wrist weakly. "She pulled the seal out from her body." Hato whispered seeing Tori hold the gem in front of her face and crush it with a smile on her face. 'Here she comes.' Hato thought seeing Tori jump off of the boulder and land on top of the water the air around them growing tense as it turned silent until the fox herself got ready to attack. Hato jumped away in time to dodge Tori who's arms had stretched making him use his powers to deflect them from getting to close. "Shinra Tensin!" Hato called out the water all around him spinning around fast as he stood in the middle gritting his teeth from all of the chakra he placed in the special move. Claws shot out surrounding Hato who stood there fighting against his own power as Tori appeared from the water seemingly unaffected by the powerful move. 'How is this possible! This is one of my powerful moves!' Hato thought as Tori reached over with her red claws but he pulled his arms up and punched her in the face. Tori roared almost flying out but quickly regained her hold and started to reach for Hato who flew out from his own powerful move as he slammed against rocks and boulders. "How is this possible." Hato whispered sitting up slowly the steams from the water helping to cover the water and Tori but he could see her pitch white eyes staring back at him.

"You may be a monster but I'm not going to give up without your tail."