Thank you

"My island its your time to grow without me." Tori whispered as she turned back and walked into the kitchen to see everybody having a great time together making her smile. "Bwa hada ma." Luffy yelled out loudly making Tori smile and nod "Yes, I'll try Sanji's food," she said shocking everybody but Brook who laughed. "SHE UNDERSTOOD HIM!" They cried out as she sat down at the table Sanji quickly placed a plate and a drink in front of her as the group went silent except for Luffy as Tori grabbed the fork and took a bit from the meal and went silent "IT'S HOT," Tori exclaimed opening her mouth to show flames making everybody shocked and Luffy to laugh loudly. "Ah! I only put a small amount of spices!" Sanji exclaimed quickly pouring a glass of milk quickly giving it to Tori who quickly chugged the milk and sighed in relief. "Gomen. I cannot handle spicy things or anything of heat." She said calmly licking her lips making Sanji and Brook faint as the others sweat dropped and Luffy laughed. "Let's party!" Luffy exclaimed and the others smiled going back to the party with Tori sibling gently watching the group interact with each other and have the time of their life. "This group is interesting right." A calm voice said making Tori look to her side seeing Robin looking at her calmly with a small smile on her lips as Tori smiled back at her. "You could say that this group seems lively." Tori said watching Luffy being yelled at by Nami for trying to take more food "But I'm starting to like this group," Tori said looking back at Robin. "I can tell that you really do like this group." Robin said seeing how the fox wasn't lying about liking the group "I don't regret anything about my decision," Tori said watching everyone talking and laughing and just having a good time. Robin just smiled mysteriously and watched Tori as she gave off happy feelings and good emotions off of it.

The night slowly appeared the full moon rising to the sky the party dying out and everybody resting off the party of the new member of the Straw Hats

The night slowly appeared the full moon rising to the sky the party dying out and everybody resting off the party of the new member of the Straw Hats. Tori sat at the head of Thousand Sunny looking up at the moon with her ruby red eyes in her fox form. The white light of the moon illuminating her fur as she laid there quietly tails laying across the mane of the lion as eyes shinning wave slowly surrounding her island. Slowly the island was surrounded by strong waves except for around the ship that stayed in one place swaying side to side gently as if there wasn't any strong waves near the ship. "I guess this is the last time I get to see you my precious island." Tori whispered to herself looking at her island and remembering the past about her humans and the way the land slowly become the one she was looking at today. "You've grown so big now I'm so proud of you." She said almost feeling the islands happiness radiating from the compliments Tori was giving it "I will be gone but I know the animals will care for you and whoever is strong enough to make past these strong waves," she said smiling happily.

Morning came with the crew getting ready to leave as Tori watched her island grow smaller and smaller

Morning came with the crew getting ready to leave as Tori watched her island grow smaller and smaller. Luffy stood beside her smiling happily as they made it out the surrounding water as it became rough waves surrounding the island. "Shishishi, now you can see the world like you dreamed." Luffy happily said and Tori looked at him and smiled ever so slightly.

"Thank you Luffy."