Doflamingo

"Fufufu, so many of those pathetic Guardians have said those words and now look where they are!" Doflamingo exclaimed with a smile making Tori glare right at the tall male claws turning a sickly blue as she went for a swipe. "Fox Claws!" She called out four slash marks flew out towards Doflamingo who pulled his feather coat in front of him. The pink feathers turned black the flames clashed against the coat only to fly off to the ocean when he opened his coat and laughed "Is that all you got," Doflamingo called out smiling brightly at Tori. "The others that I killed where far stronger than you."  He said making something snap in Tori as she charged forward face becoming long forming a muzzle as Doflamingo slowly started to pull something from his coat. "Tori don't!" Robin called out seeing Tori charging towards the tall male in a blind fit of anger "I'll tear you to pieces for saying that to me," Tori exclaimed going in for a swipe Doflamigo dodged and laughed. "Your even more stupid than I thought!" Doflamigo exclaimed pulling out what looked like a syringe Tori lifted a claw hand to swipe blue flames dancing. "Room!" A voice called out time seemed to slow "Shambles," a log replaced Tori as the syringe was stabbed deep into the wood making Doflamigo frown. "Law!" The group exclaimed in relief as Tori landed on the ship with a grunt she glared up at Doflamingo and got up ready to attack the pink feathered fool for what he had said to her. "Tori I was so scared for you!" Chopper exclaimed jumping on Tori who snapped out from her rage for the poor reindeer who was crying in her arms "Your face Tori," Chopper cried out seeing Tori's muzzle and the anger in her eyes. "I'm sorry for scaring you all." Tori whispered looking down at the reindeer fox features disappearing but she looked to her side seeing a log and the syringe still stabbed deep into the wood.  

'Is that the poison?' Tori thought reaching over to touch the syringe only to wince from the thing burning her fingers 'Copper,' she thought seeing the metal

'Is that the poison?' Tori thought reaching over to touch the syringe only to wince from the thing burning her fingers 'Copper,' she thought seeing the metal. "What is that." Chopper pointed out seeing the syringe "I believe it's the poison that kills Guardians," Tori said Chopper jumped off her lap and pulled the syringe. But the small reindeer fell and the syringe flew making Tori jump forward grabbing the syringe it burned her hand making her wince in pain "Tori," Chopper exclaimed as she dropped the syringe on the ground. Chopper grabbed the syringe and looked at Tori's hand that was slowly healing from the burn marks. "Grab the poison that is more important than my health." Tori said Chopper grabbed the syringe "Why isn't it burning me," Chopper questioned while Tori gave him a small smile. "Because it's supposed to repel Guardians not humans or Devil Fruit users." Tori said with a smile she looked up at the battle and got up slowly "I will finish this battle," she said placing a foot on the railing "You shouldn't go," Robin said as Tori looked at her. "I have to go Doflamingo will attack the ship." She said only to block something that slammed against her arms and threw her to the other side and over the railings into the water. "Tori!" Everyone exclaimed Tori shot out from the water steam rising out from her body as she was pulled by her arms towards Doflamingo who was looking at her. "Fallbright!" Doflamingo called out swiping his free hand down white strings stabbed into Tori's chest making her cough blood but push herself forward. "Fire Fangs!" She called out fangs turning blue as she bit down on Doflamingo's arm making her fire spread through his veins she pulled down bringing him with her.

A large hand grabbed her head and nearly squeezed as Doflamingo pulled her off from his arm making blood drip to the ocean

A large hand grabbed her head and nearly squeezed as Doflamingo pulled her off from his arm making blood drip to the ocean. "Fufufu, stupid fox letting your anger be your guide." Doflamingo stated moving his hand to grip her throat tightly making her growl and sink her claws into his hand Tori growled and struggled. "Fox Screech." She whispered taking a deep breath before she let out a bellowing screech sound that made the air shake and Doflamingo to release his tight grip on the fox. "Hurry get the Thousand Sunny out of here!" Tori exclaimed making Franky nod as he went done to prepare for the blast off Law and the others ran off to get into Dressrosa. Fox fire surrounded her feet as she took a deep breath and started to screech again making Doflamingo stop from his advance his body vibrating from how high the screech was. 'This move won't hold him for long.' Tori thought to herself seeing how the tall male was slowly moving towards her with a frown on his face. Lungs straining for air Tori finally released her screech and jumped away from him swiping his large hands she allowed her tails and ears to appear blue flames gathering on all the tips of her tails. The red gem on her chest glowed her eyes glowing a bright red the ocean seemed to shift under her wildly until a large Sea King appeared with glowing red eyes. The beast roared and aimed its jaws right at a smiling Doflamingo as Tori turned around and flew towards the ship fast seeing the rocket getting ready to blast off. "Fufufu, where do you think your going?" Doflamingo called out strings wrapped around Tori forcing her to stop as the ship took off "Tori," the distant shouts of her Nakama's rang through the air.

"We have yet to properly finish this battle."