Blessing

"Where are the other humans?" Robin asked calmly as Tori looked at the group quietly for a bit but tuned around "Follow me I will show you," she said walking off the group quickly following behind. The forest started to change showing a large field filled with stones scattered around the place the with Tori standing in front of the field with a calm look. "I have lived for nine hundred years my tails show my years of living." Tori said the group behind her looked shocked some with their jaws dropping to the ground "Nani! But you don't look old," Nami exclaimed staring at the white fox who kept her back to them. "I was a guardian to the land and the people. I loved the humans and they loved me making the shrine house as a thanks while I gave them anything they needed." Tori said the others growing quiet listening to her story "Years pass and so do humans but my love for them grew," Tori said lovingly looking at the field with stones. "But soon war came they separated and fought but I could not pick I side. I watched as the people I loved turn and kill each other while they cried out for the guardian to join in battle. But I could not do such a thing and hid in the shrine house listening to them fight." Tori stated walking forward the group watched in awe as flowers/bloomed around the stones and seemed to shine in happiness until she stopped at a tree as the green leaves wilted away only to show flowers blooming. "This is the resting place of my humans the ones I love so dearly." Tori said turning around to showing her tears sliding down her ruby red eyes to the group as she turned back around and stared at the cemetery.

"They must really love you know even though you didn't help them you gave them a resting place." Robin said walking forward to place a gentle hand on Tori's shoulder followed by the others everybody just stared at the beautiful field and just feeling at peace even loud mouth Luffy. "You say you've allowed us to enter you Island how many before us have you rally allowed on this place?" Luffy said seriously shocking everybody but Tori who smiled gently "I've only allowed two and now your crew members have marked three ships to enter the land," Tori said the others seemed shocked but honored by being on the land. "Going Mary has asked for me to give you all my blessing which I wasn't going too. But." Tori said making the others turn to stare at her waiting to see what she was going to say as Luffy smiled brightly making Tori do the same.

"I see no reason why you need my blessing since I see the group has such high potential for greatness."