Slug Princess

"I see eight of yah human got her tails!" Killer B exclaimed seeing the monster trio Robin, Nami, Usopp, Franky and a angry Law while Chopper stayed normal helping taking care of Tori

"I see eight of yah human got her tails!" Killer B exclaimed seeing the monster trio Robin, Nami, Usopp, Franky and a angry Law while Chopper stayed normal helping taking care of Tori. "You got us lost!" Nami exclaimed tailed fluffed up in anger glaring at Killer B who took a chug of his sake and looked forward seeing the heavy dense fog how it nearly made it impossible to look forward. "Nah girly! We goin the right way us tailed beasts we hit a beacon of sorts! It helps guide us tailed beast to secret meetings an call others for help!" Killer B exclaimed moving his hands and nearly dropping his drink while Nami frowned and looked forward "You and Tori can call for the other tailed beasts," Robin said from her chair as she looked at the eight tailed beasts. "WHAT THE HELL THEN WHY DIDN'T TORI CALL THE DOCTOR!" Nami exclaimed loudly "Chow! Didn't yah here me earlier? Foxy is not the best of friends with the others," Killer B said and Nami stopped remembering what Robin had told the group to understand why Tori had yet to call her tailed beast friends. "But no worries man! I only called for the Slug Princess man! The only thing she wants is belli!" Killer B said making Nami go to a corner thinking about her belli being given away "There shouldn't be any other there," Killer B stated and the others nodded. "How far until we hit this island?" Robin questioned only for the air in front of them to suddenly change instead of fog it turned to quiet calm air. It was as if they had entered a different dimension the air was light and cool the sun hitting the ship just right and a island bigger than they had ever seen was coming closer to the Thousand Sunny. "Here we are! The Island for tailed beasts!" Killer B exclaimed and everybody up on board stared in awe at the beauty of the place ho it seemed so calm and peaceful.

"Yo! I forgot to tell yah! But if the tailed beasts cant whiff of yah! You'll all be toast even with Foxy's single tail and your own power!" Killer B exclaimed making the Usopp and Nami to freak out and Luffy to smile brightly "Shishishi, that sou...

"Yo! I forgot to tell yah! But if the tailed beasts cant whiff of yah! You'll all be toast even with Foxy's single tail and your own power!" Killer B exclaimed making the Usopp and Nami to freak out and Luffy to smile brightly "Shishishi, that sounds fun," he said making Killer B smile slightly and shake his head. 'I see why yah went with them foxy!' Killer B thought and helped Nami lead the ship to a small port and everyone to get out with Chopper and Law watching over Tori like hawks as she was a bag that Law carried. "We don't have time B-san so take us to this Slug Princess." Law said and Killer B nodded as Nami sulked carrying a large bag of belli as they followed the octobull though the forest. But they stopped when the ground shock and a large deer stepped near them it's body higher than the tallest tree around them making the group gape and Luffy to droll. "Wow! This is SUPER crazy!" Franky exclaimed looking at the large deer passing them calmly "Some of us tailed beasts stay here relaxin and huntin in our true forms," Killer B said but stopped his sunglasses glinting with the sun "She knows we're here," he said turning to the others that went serious. Suddenly the ground beneath everybody caved in making them scream as they slid along the ground fast. Everybody crashed on top of each other but Law and Chopper landed on top with the bag holding Tori up as they sighed in relief seeing they patient wasn't harmed. "Killer B I thought you where only going to bring Kyubii!" A loud voice said making everyone look up and Sanji to gain hearts in his eyes seeing the beautiful blonde in front of them.

There sitting behind a desk was a older woman who had a scowl on her face and her enter eyes glaring at the large group and Killer B who rubbed his head

There sitting behind a desk was a older woman who had a scowl on her face and her enter eyes glaring at the large group and Killer B who rubbed his head. "Yeah I know! But foxy gave her yin chakra to them kids! I couldn't let them stay in one place they're like a part of us now! Yah know!" Killer B exclaimed only to jump when the blonde had slowly lifted her fist and slammed it on the desk breaking it right in the middle making Franky gape. "That was the Adams tree! No one can never break that!" Franky exclaimed making the others to gape and tense up thinking the worst but Luffy had stepped up his hat shadowing his eyes. "I need you to save my Nakama." Luffy stated looking at the blonde who had stopped and glared at Luffy seeing how serious the little boy looked. "And why should I save the Kyubii? Do you know what she's done to other tailed beasts and their islands?" The blonde stated "I don't care about that because she's my nakama and I want to help her get better," Luffy said looking down at the blonde who glared at him. "Tori seems to understand what she had done long ago and she's trying to make amends with it." Luffy said and stopped when Law pulled Tori out of the bag her fur turning a dull gray as she breath heavily her mouth open taking in gasps of air. "You dumb fox giving them your yin chakra when you're in this kind of state." The blonde said and looked up at the group as she reached over and grabbed Tori from Laws hands feeling how hot the fox had become and the sweat drenching her fur.

"My name is Tsunade the Slug Princess I'll help your Nakama but it'll come with a price."