Zoro 2

"Lets get cutting than." Zoro said pulling out all three of his swords as Tori braided her end making it appear longer as it laid on the ground almost wrapping around her legs. "How short do you wanna cut." Zoro asked seeing the long silver hair how it shined like gems "Up to here," Tori said grabbing the braid with both her hands leaving a opening. Zoro placed all three of his swords on the silver hair and pushed he was shocked by how strong the hair actually was making him place even more force until all three of the swords cut the hair. His swords seemed to shine for a second until they went back to normal but he could see it how sharp they looked how they seemed more deadly than any sword he had ever seen. "Amazing." Zoro whispered making Tori chuckle lightly seeing the awe look in the swordsman eye but she tuned and looked at her island. Slowly her hair unraveled from the braid but she stared at the island with a sad look in her eyes she heard Zoro moving to stare out at the island looking at the beauty of the place. "Are you sure about leaving?" Zoro questioned he could see the sad look in those ruby red eyes as Tori smiled and nodded "Yes, I have lived a long time on that island but I wish to see more," she said looking at the island with a small smile. "I love the island with all my heart but at the same time I would love to go out and meet other spirits And see their lands." Tori said making Zoro look at her shocked at what she had said "There are others like you," he questioned and Tori smiled and nodded turning to have her back facing the island. "Yes, there are many spirits out there protecting their people and lands. I haven't met any as of yet but we spirits have bonds that each out for miles and I can sometimes sense some calling me out," she said looking up at the sky.

"Spirits calling out to spirits how interesting." Zoro stated and Tori smiled "Yup," she said simply pushing herself off the railing and looking back to what she thought was the kitchen hearing the laughter and loud noises. "I'm guessing we should head to the party." She said and Zoro nodded pushing himself off the railing both heading to the kitchen to have fun with the others. Zoro walked into the kitchen the sounds of laughing growing loud as the door opened Tori looked back at the island and smiled gently.

"My island its your time to grow without me."

I'm sorry I haven't been writing. But I haven't been able to think of anything good and with my graduation coming up and Prom everything has been going crazy for me but I'm trying to write more of this story.